Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGameballs and goats versus the Cheaters Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters   Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 7:37 am

A whole bunch of gameballs:

Samuels: What a moment to have his first 100 yard rushing game. I liked his pick the second it was in and I even do now more. Conner and Samuels look like a good future combo.
Washington: If you go back to the game draft thread you can read that I already wanted him before we took him. First game he shows us why. Let's hope more will follow now.
O-Line: They absolutely dominated the Cheaters D-Line.
Watt: He was taking it to Marcus Cannon all day pressuring Brady all game long which ultimately ended up in a sack.
Haden: By far our best defensive back who came up with a big time interception leaping over Gronkowski.
D-Line: They completely dominated the Patriots* O-Line
Butler: When it's good whe have to give him some credit too. The defensive gameplan was excellent. This was our D at his best the entire game (minus one play).

But some goats too:

Fichtner: Why the defensive gameplan worked out perfect, our offensive gameplan stalled after a great first series. Instead of using the run regularly (as Samuels was doing an awesome job), we went pass, pass, pass,... finally resulting in 2 interceptions (again). We should have won by 20 or so if Fichtner did his job.
Boswell: Great that he made that 48-yard field goal, but that miss from 32 yards... Djeezes...
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters   Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 am

Gameballs:
Samuels: he wanted a chance to prove he could do something, he got it, and he did it
McDonald: he's been in beast mode pretty much all year
O-line: they did a great job overall and it showed in the run game
Watt: if we can get some complimenting players around him, our defense could reign supreme again
Ben: other than 1 terrible INT, he seemed to control the game

Goats:
Fichtner: why the hell do we refuse to run the ball with such a great O-line and starving RBs
Boswell: I pray to God he gets his head straight
Tomlin: This game could've been a blowout and for some reason rarely puts their foot on the throttle and let's it go

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters   Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
A whole bunch of gameballs:

Samuels: What a moment to have his first 100 yard rushing game. I liked his pick the second it was in and I even do now more. Conner and Samuels look like a good future combo.
Washington: If you go back to the game draft thread you can read that I already wanted him before we took him. First game he shows us why. Let's hope more will follow now.
O-Line: They absolutely dominated the Cheaters D-Line.
Watt: He was taking it to Marcus Cannon all day pressuring Brady all game long which ultimately ended up in a sack.
Haden: By far our best defensive back who came up with a big time interception leaping over Gronkowski.
D-Line: They completely dominated the Patriots** O-Line
Butler: When it's good whe have to give him some credit too. The defensive gameplan was excellent. This was our D at his best the entire game (minus one play).

But some goats too:

Fichtner: Why the defensive gameplan worked out perfect, our offensive gameplan stalled after a great first series. Instead of using the run regularly (as Samuels was doing an awesome job), we went pass, pass, pass,... finally resulting in 2 interceptions (again). We should have won by 20 or so if Fichtner did his job.
Boswell: Great that he made that 48-yard field goal, but that miss from 32 yards... Djeezes...

I agree with it all. I'd like to add JU JU for the combat catch. And AB for the TD reception and he had a nice block on the long Samuels run. Team work at it's best.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters   Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Sorry but I refuse to give the goat to Tomlin after out-maneuvering Belichik all game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters   Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameballs and goats versus the Cheaters
Page 1 of 1