Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Saints Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Saints

Go down 
+10
Great Randino
jak341
Lokki
stlrtruck
Stella Nation
solardave
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
LambertWardSteel
Wallace108
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers vs. Saints Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Steelers vs. Saints Giphy

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Well, that should motivate some Steelers

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and a lot of assholes have opinions so take it for what it is worth.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Gerry Dulac picking the Steelers. A win here would really turn the feel of the season around.

Steelers (8-5-1) at New Orleans Saints (12-2), 4:25 p.m. – The Saints have the best record in the NFC and are in control of the No. 1 seed. In the past four games at home, they’re averaging 41.2 points. Can the Steelers make it a clean sweep of the NFC South? Prediction: Steelers, 26-20

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/20/gerry-dulac-picks-2018-nfl-week-16-predictions/stories/201812200027

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Cam Jordan is just as dumb as Jalen Ramsey. Eli won two Super Bowls, but has never been as prolific as Ben. Has Ben ever been benched? I like Eli, don't get me wrong but I'd take Ben over Eli any day of the week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:04 am

Cam Jordon is a HOF ASSHOLE! I hope we bring our A game and light them up like Christmas Eve.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 am

Thanks for the motivation speech Cam! It will still be a tough game though. Saints at home are a completely different team than on the road like the last 3 games. The numbers of putting up more than 40 points a game in their last 4 home games don't lie. Like I said in another topic a lot will depend on the outcome of the Chargers Ravens game Saturday. Steelers will be firing on all cylinders if Ravens should win, but they might come out flat when Chargers win thinking they've clinched the play-offs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:18 am

Stella Nation wrote:
Thanks for the motivation speech Cam! It will still be a tough game though. Saints at home are a completely different team than on the road like the last 3 games. The numbers of putting up more than 40 points a game in their last 4 home games don't lie. Like I said in another topic a lot will depend on the outcome of the Chargers Ravens game Saturday. Steelers will be firing on all cylinders if Ravens should win, but they might come out flat when Chargers win thinking they've clinched the play-offs.

I think you're right Stella but I'm hoping this team bucks tradition and starts taking every game as serious as a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 7:53 am

I'm hoping those comments motivate Ben to have
THE
BEST
GAME
OF
HIS
CAREER

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Saints 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 am

JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury. Hopefully he will be ok. That is a huge blow to our offense.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:31 am

Lokki wrote:
JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury.  Hopefully he will be ok.  That is a huge blow to our offense.  

Yeah we're gonna need him.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Article here. I'm really concerned about these statements. It seems they are not treating this as a serious game.

P-G wrote:
If the Ravens win, the Steelers are back in a playoff mentality, an almost must-win situation. In that event, Smith-Schuster could try to play through the injury or be a decoy if he’s not 100 percent. But if the Chargers win, the Steelers could decide to rest him because all they’d have to do is win the regular-season finale against the Bengals in Week 17.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/21/juju-smith-schuster-injury-steelers-saints-preview-antonio-brown/stories/201812210120
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 4:20 pm

jak341 wrote:
Article here. I'm really concerned about these statements. It seems they are not treating this as a serious game.

P-G wrote:
If the Ravens win, the Steelers are back in a playoff mentality, an almost must-win situation. In that event, Smith-Schuster could try to play through the injury or be a decoy if he’s not 100 percent. But if the Chargers win, the Steelers could decide to rest him because all they’d have to do is win the regular-season finale against the Bengals in Week 17.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/21/juju-smith-schuster-injury-steelers-saints-preview-antonio-brown/stories/201812210120

Wait and see my ass. Go into N.O. like it's your last fuckin' hope damn it. If they don't have that mentality even if they get in they'll be one and done.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:42 pm

solardave wrote:
jak341 wrote:

P-G wrote:

Wait and see my ass. Go into N.O. like it's your last fuckin' hope damn it. If they don't have that mentality even if they get in they'll be one and done.

Steelers lose it'll be 17 - 0 before they get funk dream out of their heads.

no I think the Steelers beat up on Bress win on last minute field goal by Boz dang it Boz pushed to the right. Steelers vs. Saints 2583843358

Steelers win with the last offensive possition of the game.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:28 pm

solardave wrote:
Lokki wrote:
JuJu left practice yesterday with a groin injury.  Hopefully he will be ok.  That is a huge blow to our offense.  

Yeah we're gonna need him.

Tweet at Post Gazette from Ray Fittipaldo:

Quote :
Ray Fittipaldo
✔️
@rayfitt1
For what it’s worth, JuJu said he is playing.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster says he'll play vs. Saints

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster, in a Twitter post directed at fantasy football team owners, reaffirmed "the real ones who believed in me" that he will play against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.

Smith-Schuster, who has been listed as questionable for the game with a groin injury, did not participate in Friday's practice session after limited participation Thursday.

Ju Ju wrote:
A lot on the line this week. The whole season comes down to this. Yes, I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!!! Theres no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25594249/juju-smith-schuster-pittsburgh-steelers-says-play-vs-new-orleans-saints-sunday

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Ravens beat the Chargers, so this game means a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:51 pm

That Browns tie might bite us in the ass. Steelers vs. Saints 2913999526

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:03 am

Lokki wrote:
Ravens beat the Chargers, so this game means a lot now.  

I'd sooner Chargers won tonight but in the end Steelers are forced to go take it and not worry about a rats loss to get them in.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:05 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:58 am

Yeah basically, have to win the last two. I don't think 9-6-1 makes the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:28 am

Why does everything have to come down to the wire with us? We put ourselves in these shitty situations by losing to the likes of the Raiders.
Right now it sure looks like the Ravens want it more than we do!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:00 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Yeah, and the Oakland game.....even if Steelers do lose to Saints Browns always could beat ravens again next week but I'd sooner they pull the second upset of the weekend in NO tomorrow.

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass. We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't. We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away. Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.

We put ourselves in this position and if we miss the playoffs because of it, there better be some Come To Jesus meetings going on in that building.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Lokki wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass.  We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't.  We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away.  Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.  

We put ourselves in this position and if we miss the playoffs because of it, there better be some Come To Jesus meetings going on in that building.  

I'm feeling the same way. If you go back the only 2 games we got beat were the Chiefs and the first Ravens game and we were in the Chiefs game.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:00 pm

solardave wrote:
Lokki wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

That whole 3 game stretch bit us in the ass.  We should've beat the Broncos, but didn't.  We had the Chargers, but they had tons of help from the refs and we couldn't put them away.  Then we played horrible against the Raiders and lost to them.  

I'm feeling the same way. If you go back the only 2 games we got beat were the Chiefs and the first Ravens game and we were in the Chiefs game.

Definitely. The game today could very well be with a 12-2 record going in and ravens sitting back there at 9-6. Hoping for another upset in NO today.....

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Saints   Steelers vs. Saints Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Saints
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next