Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early

Go down 
+20
vasteeler
Shalieve5090
SteelCity4Life
JPPT1974
kirklandrules
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
Gingerchip
Stella Nation
solardave
Lokki
effyou515
jak341
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
Mach1
Wallace108
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:43 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
I see AB facing a lot of double coverage playing for the Raiders then watch him disappear on the field.[/quote

to be fair, AB seen a lot a double coverage in pittsburgh, which aloud JUJUJ to thrive. the big difference will be who is throwing into that double coverage. ben had the arm strength and experience to throw in to those tight windows , carr.....not so much.

the Raiders don't have a JUJU.

double cover AB and shut down the Raiders passing offense then watch his melt down. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 1797695198
i still think he'll put up 1000 yd seasons. derick carr isn't the worst qb in the league. he did have over 4000 yds passing last year and a 68.9 completion percentage. his big problem is his Oline. he was sacked 51 times last year. if they can get him some better blocking , he could have some good years ahead.
plus they have the draft picks to land a quality receiver in the draft.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 11:43 pm

I've pretty much lost all respect for DeAngelo Williams. Guy acts like an entitled, elitist prick. Basically his argument is that if you're a fan, and you don't just agree with whatever a player is doing, then you're wrong and your opinion means nothing.

Fuck that guy.

AB acted like a total asshat, and spat in the fact of every fan in Pittsburgh. He put himself ahead of the rest of the team, and instead of acting like a professional about the situation and just keeping to himself he took to social media to roast teammates, coaches, and the organization in an effort to play the victim and to villainize certain other people. Funny, AB never had a problem until Juju came along and started to become Pittsburgh's sweetheart. Then ABs attitude took a drastic change for the worst. Things seemed to boil to a head when Juju was voted the team MVP.

Fact of the matter is I don't need millionaire athletes who make their money off of my dime (paying for merchandise, NFL Sunday Ticket, and attending games) telling me that their opinion means more than mine. Like hell it does. Without the fans, the majority of these halfwit imbeciles who can't even speak proper English half the time (and only got to go to school because of their athletic abilities) would be working at McDonalds.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Well I bet the Rooney family and in the players, coaches, etc are happy to get rid of not just once but two people that did not want to be team players. That brings very much toxic relations in a team.

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Two cancers removed.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:58 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
I see AB facing a lot of double coverage playing for the Raiders then watch him disappear on the field.[/quote

to be fair, AB seen a lot a double coverage in pittsburgh, which aloud JUJUJ to thrive. the big difference will be who is throwing into that double coverage. ben had the arm strength and experience to throw in to those tight windows , carr.....not so much.

the Raiders don't have a JUJU.

double cover AB and shut down the Raiders passing offense then watch his melt down. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 1797695198

Maybe Oakland(?) should buy a few more water coolers now.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:22 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Two cancers removed.

that's the way we need to look at it and move on. Maybe we have a shot this year at not having a soap opera for the first time in 3-4 years. I think Bell and Brown both will find success a little harder to come by with their new teams. Bell is a complete idiot, he lost about a million a year off the Steelers offer over 4-5 years plus 14 mil last year. Interesting to see how he does w/o a HOF QB and a line that had 3 of 5 members in the Pro Bowl

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 8:20 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Two cancers removed.

that's the way we need to look at it and move on. Maybe we have a shot this year at not having a soap opera for the first time in 3-4 years. I think Bell and Brown both will find success a little harder to come by with their new teams. Bell is a complete idiot, he lost about a million a year off the Steelers offer over 4-5 years plus 14 mil last year. Interesting to see how he does w/o a HOF QB and a line that had 3 of 5 members in the Pro Bowl

most of these douchebags in todays NFL don't give 2 shits about winning. they spout off about superbowls and what not, but they don't give a fuck. the only reason asshats like AB cares about stats is because better stats equal more $$$$$$$$. it's all about the benjamins. the proof is a player willing to go from a superbowl contender to a perennial basement dweller who offers a bigger paycheck. thats why all they worry about now is the guaranteed money , in case they get injured or cut. i understand the need for financial security, but it also leaves them without a need for motivation. how many times have we seen a player sign a fat contract , only to watch their level of play drastically decline ? albert hainsworth ? namaduka suh ?
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

I still can't believe it went down this way. For years AB was the man. Ben an AB could have went down as the best QB/WR combo ever. Fuck Antonio Brown.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 pm

vasteeler wrote:
I still can't believe it went down this way. For years AB was the man. Ben an AB could have went down as the best QB/WR combo ever.  Fuck Antonio Brown.
or at least mentioned in the same breath as rice and montana.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:51 am

Zing!

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 53792910

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:06 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Zing!

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 53792910
Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 1647293567
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 am

I kinda wonder if that hit from Burfict a few years back caused some brain damage. He seems to have had behavioral issues after that incident that we didn't see beforehand.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 am

kirklandrules wrote:
I kinda wonder if that hit from Burfict a few years back caused some brain damage. He seems to have had behavioral issues after that incident that we didn't see beforehand.

A couple of us said pretty much the same thing. You would think someone would of seen this coming.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 11:52 am

The internet always wins. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 11:03 am

Emmanuel Sanders tees off on Kevin Colbert. Said Sanders was no AB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stillcurtain.com/2019/03/22/steelers-emmanuel-sanders-says-kevin-colbert-called-no-antonio-brown/amp/
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

jak341 wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stillcurtain.com/2019/03/22/steelers-emmanuel-sanders-says-kevin-colbert-called-no-antonio-brown/amp/

Here's the quote you're referring to ...

Quote :
‘I don’t want to take the deal.’ He looks at me and he goes, ‘Who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?’ I wanted to say, ‘F-you.’ I’ll never forget that.

Cobert's comment can be taken two ways ...

1. The way Sanders took it ... you're not worth as much as AB.

2. You're making outrageous demands ...  who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?

Obviously, only Colbert knows what he really meant. My guess is that it was nothing more than a joke, meant more as a poke at AB than Sanders. At the time, AB hadn't earned the money he got from the team.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:41 pm

if the Steelers go WR in the 1st round I like this guy Iowa State Hakeem Butler 6'5" 227lbs. been reading he might be the BPA at pick #20. 4.5 forty myself I like big fast WRs with and could help out in the redzone.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Here's the quote you're referring to ...

Quote :
‘I don’t want to take the deal.’ He looks at me and he goes, ‘Who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?’ I wanted to say, ‘F-you.’ I’ll never forget that.

Cobert's comment can be taken two ways ...

1. The way Sanders took it ... you're not worth as much as AB.

2. You're making outrageous demands ...  who do you think you are, Antonio Brown?

Obviously, only Colbert knows what he really meant. My guess is that it was nothing more than a joke, meant more as a poke at AB than Sanders. At the time, AB hadn't earned the money he got from the team.

to be fair, between being injured often and not exactly putting up mind blowing stats, i think 3 million a year was a fair offer considering his body of work. in fact with pitts his stats look a lot like moncriefs stats
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 pm

AB still trying to stir the pot here.

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1110608453402349568?s=19

Pro Football Talk @'s JuJu.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1110608895041388544?s=19

Cam Hayward tells Pro Football calls them petty.

https://twitter.com/CamHeyward/status/1110621344557862912?s=19

The drama continues.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:33 am

jak341 wrote:
AB still trying to stir the pot here.

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1110608453402349568?s=19

Pro Football Talk @'s JuJu.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1110608895041388544?s=19

Cam Hayward tells Pro Football calls them petty.

https://twitter.com/CamHeyward/status/1110621344557862912?s=19

The drama continues.
Cam is right though. In a sense he's saying, "grow up and move on." Most mature guy in the room.

Have to say though, if you read through the other tweets (first link), funniest tweet: "You wouldn't know integrity if it was pushed off a balcony and almost hit you."

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:39 pm

wow what a douchebag. attacking the guy who has always been in your corner. most likely he resents JUJU over the team voting him MVP.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:07 pm

JuJu, Steeler Nation has your back. Just be glad this mental midget is no longer your teammate.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:33 am

AB needs to grow up and face reality. It's not all about the stats. It's about being a Member of your team. Right now all he is doing is making a fool out of himself and I hope JU JU ignores him going forward.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
most likely he resents JUJU over the team voting him MVP.

A lot of people, including some here, theorized that from the start. I didn't give it much thought because it seemed way overly simplistic to explain AB's behavior. But now I'm not so sure. With the way he's going after JuJu, maybe it really is that simple. Pathetic if true.

AB is now trying to shame JuJu by posting old messages. Yeah, this is horrible from JuJu lol ...

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 D3pl8xIWAAEis6F?format=jpg&name=medium

Meanwhile, some defensive players on other teams are starting to weigh in. AB might wanna keep his head on a swivel.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 D3pHkhxXoAIUKeT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next