Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early

Go down 
+20
vasteeler
Shalieve5090
SteelCity4Life
JPPT1974
kirklandrules
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
Gingerchip
Stella Nation
solardave
Lokki
effyou515
jak341
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
Mach1
Wallace108
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 8:00 pm

He blames JuJu fumbling costing us the "biggest game of the year". At least JuJu played in the game and didn't sit on the sidelines, and subsequently leave at halftime, with a fake injury.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 1:24 am

Lokki wrote:
He blames JuJu fumbling costing us the "biggest game of the year".  At least JuJu played in the game and didn't sit on the sidelines, and subsequently leave at halftime, with a fake injury.  

This guy really is trying to make Steeler Nation absolutely hate him. I don't get it. Why piss all over your legacy like that? I love how he blames Ben and the organization for everything, when it's patently obvious that he was the problem. He doesn't even hide it anymore. Attacking former teammates through social media... He was slated to be statistically the best receiver in the history of the franchise, and he throws it away because of petty jealousy over a younger WR coming in and taking away his limelight. I think that's where this issue really stems from. He wanted us to believe it was Ben, when nobody bought that story, he's moved on and shown his true colors.

Beyond disappointed and disgusted with AB. This guy was one of my favorite players, I even defended some of his antics as just him being extremely competitive, now I see he's just a petulant child that throws a fit whenever he doesn't get his way.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:02 am

Iowa, that's the same way I was. I defended him for a while figuring it was just a freak thing with him acting up, but I never imagined it would get this crazy.

Dude went from humble to looney REAL quick.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 am

Great to see players from other teams like Reid and Weddle criticise Brown. I hope he will have something like a 800 yard / 6TD season with a 4-12 record, while Juju gets a 1400 yard / 12 TD season with an 11-5 record. That would really crack me up.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:25 am

I'm just glad he's not here any more. I'm like most fans who looked the other way when he threw coolers and drew penalties for stupid celebrations. Little did we know that was a mere peek at his crazy.
I have a feeling the day will come when we feel sorry for him. He really is becoming pathetic.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 6:45 am

solardave wrote:
I'm just glad he's not here any more. I'm like most fans who looked the other way when he threw coolers and drew penalties for stupid celebrations. Little did we know that was a mere peek at his crazy.
I have a feeling the day will come when we feel sorry for him. He really is becoming pathetic.

How the hell can anyone feel sorry for another person who has the world at their finger tips and then piss it all away?
I'm not one of them.

The fact he's throwing shade at Ju-Ju now just shows you how jealous he is of the kid.

Screw him! I hope the wheels fall off so fast it becomes a 100 car pile up before Oakland even gets to Las Vegas!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 7:36 am

stlrtruck wrote:
solardave wrote:

How the hell can anyone feel sorry for another person who has the world at their finger tips and then piss it all away?
I'm not one of them.

The fact he's throwing shade at Ju-Ju now just shows you how jealous he is of the kid.

Screw him!  I hope the wheels fall off so fast it becomes a 100 car pile up before Oakland even gets to Las Vegas!

For the record I don't feel sorry for him now. In the future I would feel sorry for him if it becomes apparent he has mental illness. I don't know what his real problem is. I just see the symptoms and don't like what I see.
One thing is certain. His wheels will fall off soon. If he's still playing for them (and that's a big if) when they get to Vegas I'm pretty sure he will be the most ridiculous show in town.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 8:33 pm

The day will come that we will look at getting the 3rd and 5th rounders for him as a great deal.

That day is fast approaching.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:02 pm

The Steelers FO will come out of the mess looking like geniuses if they get a decent player for one of those picks.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
most likely he resents JUJU over the team voting him MVP.

A lot of people, including some here, theorized that from the start. I didn't give it much thought because it seemed way overly simplistic to explain AB's behavior. But now I'm not so sure. With the way he's going after JuJu, maybe it really is that simple. Pathetic if true.

Brown checks every box and every single one of these symptoms could be traced back to the emergence of JUJU and him being voted MVP.  he is pissed off at Ben for pointing out mistakes and showing love and confidence to JUJU. Brown didn't like sharing the stardom with jujU. he knows in oakland he will be the undisputed and only star.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder

Grandiose sense of self-importance

Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status people, places, and things.

Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute, how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them. They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur

Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.

Needs constant praise and admiration

A narcissist’s sense of superiority is like a balloon that gradually loses air without a steady stream of applause and recognition to keep it inflated. The occasional compliment is not enough. Narcissists need constant food for their ego, so they surround themselves with people who are willing to cater to their obsessive craving for affirmation. These relationships are very one-sided. It’s all about what the admirer can do for the narcissist, never the other way around. And if there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirer’s attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

Sense of entitlement

Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder.

Exploits others without guilt or shame

Narcissists never develop the ability to identify with the feelings of others—to put themselves in other people’s shoes. In other words, they lack empathy. In many ways, they view the people in their lives as objects—there to serve their needs. As a consequence, they don’t think twice about taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends. Sometimes this interpersonal exploitation is malicious, but often it is simply oblivious. Narcissists simply don’t think about how their behavior affects others. And if you point it out, they still won’t truly get it. The only thing they understand is their own needs.

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular
. They’re also threatened by people who don’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way. Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 4:43 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
The Steelers  FO will come out of the mess looking like geniuses if they get a decent player for one of those picks.
Watch them draft a WR with one of those picks. And a good one, too.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 6:01 am

I'm just waiting for his first meltdown in Oakland some for OBJ in Cleveland you know it's coming. Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 7:01 am

nine vegetable wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
The Steelers  FO will come out of the mess looking like geniuses if they get a decent player for one of those picks.
Watch them draft a WR with one of those picks.  And a good one, too.

I was thinking the same thing. A nobody WR, no one has heard of in forever. Then has the game winning catch in the Super Bowl.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 9:18 pm

At least he is no more. And let's just move on. Find players of character and playing ability. As well as team players.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 6:09 am

JPPT1974 wrote:
At least he is no more. And let's just move on. Find players of character and playing ability. As well as team players.

Well said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early   Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown skipped walkthrough, left game early
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20