Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMisunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates Empty
PostSubject: Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates   Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 pm

By Mike Bires mbires@timesonline.com

PITTSBURGH — James Harrison knows there are people who don’t understand him. He knows there are people who don’t like him. He knows there are people who think he’s a dirty player. He knows there are people who don’t care if he’s fined $1 million this season.

But he also knows that none of those people can be found inside the Steelers’ locker room.

When he’s with teammates and coaches, Harrison is at peace with himself. Football is his safe haven.

He’s a menacing warrior on the field, especially on gameday when he plays outside linebacker with a tenacity matched by few in the NFL. But that’s all part of the makeup of one of the most astounding characters in Steelers’ history.

“James is just a big kid,” tackle Willie Colon said. “He’s sometimes misunderstood because he does speak his mind. He does say what he wants to say whether it’s politically correct or not. But he’s a great guy. I mess with him. I joke with him all the time."

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/local_sports/nfl-misunderstood-by-many-harrison-is-lauded-by-his-teammates/article_4317f264-d25b-54c1-8466-2f7ae57c6930.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates   Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Great read about one of the most misunderstood players in NFL history. Good post, Wally. Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates 1647293567

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates   Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:17 pm

i am so glad he is a steeler. in my eyes he may be the best linebacker we have ever.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates   Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood by many, Harrison is lauded by his teammates
Page 1 of 1