Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJu Ju injured at Pro Bowl Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Hurt his knee, hasn't returned. Definitely a concern for us Steeler fans.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 9:44 pm

He limped off with minimal help. Hopefully it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 am

They were looking at his knee on the sideline. Hope it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 5:00 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001013721/article/smithschuster-suffers-knee-contusion-in-pro-bowl

Doesn't look serious. I think he stayed out because it was just a pansy game. A preview of the future NFL. Half speed touch football. They ought to just delete this game and flip a coin. Winners get the 67K.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 am

solardave wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001013721/article/smithschuster-suffers-knee-contusion-in-pro-bowl

Doesn't look serious. I think he stayed out because it was just a pansy game. A preview of the future NFL. Half speed touch football. They ought to just delete this game and  flip a coin. Winners get the 67K.

I started to watch the game and I turned it off after the first quarter. It was even a real torment to watch that long. Last time for me.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 am

Stella Nation wrote:
solardave wrote:

Doesn't look serious. I think he stayed out because it was just a pansy game. A preview of the future NFL. Half speed touch football. They ought to just delete this game and  flip a coin. Winners get the 67K.

I started to watch the game and I turned it off after the first quarter. It was even a real torment to watch that long. Last time for me.

I haven't watched in a few years. Man what pedestrian game. I won't go out of my way to watch it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl   Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju injured at Pro Bowl
Page 1 of 1