Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGolson injured again. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Golson injured again.

Go down 
+5
Master_Of_Puppets
jak341
stlrtruck
Drizztbob
solardave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Golson injured again. Empty
PostSubject: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:39 am

Senquez Golson has appeared to have suffered another training camp setback.

The team's third year cornerback was carted off the field on Sunday, according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. ESPN's Jeremy Fowler added that Golson appeared to suffer a lower body injury during a drill.

Golson suffered season-ending injuries during his first two NFL seasons. The team's second round pick back in 2015 suffered a shoulder injury that required surgery in 2015 and while suffering a Lisfranc injury that also required surgery in 2016.

Golson had recently told Steelers.com that he felt better than he's felt in several years this past offseason, and that he was ready to be a key contributor in Pittsburgh's defense in 2017.

"It’s definitely [been] a different journey for me, but I’m just blessed to be here," he said. "Steeler Nation took a chance on me, so I gotta get out here and show them what I can do."

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Senquez-Golson-carted-off-the-field-during-Sundays-practice-105632120

They said updates to follow. The fact that he was carted off the field doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:40 am

He gone.

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 am

From potential to hopeful to doubtful to out

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Golson injured again. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

Bad luck? Cursed? Has to be...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 1:49 pm

I feel for him. I just hope he manages his money well because after this he looks like a real high risk with no clue of a reward.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Golson injured again. Jackson
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:08 pm

On the radio this morning, the report was it's a relatively minor injury.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:29 pm

jak341 wrote:
On the radio this morning, the report was it's a relatively minor injury.

Well, that's certainly better than a major injury. But ...

For an established player or a young player all but guaranteed to make the team, a minor injury isn't a big deal. But for a player fighting for a spot, especially one who has a history of injuries, even a minor injury is a huge setback. Every second Golson isn't on the field is a missed opportunity for him to prove that he deserves to be on the team.

The young man came in to camp with the odds stacked against him. So even a minor injury is major.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:39 pm

another 2nd round bust. limas peed, worildong and now golson
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 am

Fire Arians wrote:
another 2nd round bust. limas peed, worildong and now golson

don't forget Alonzo Jackson and Ricardo Colclough...
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 pm

here is a great Senquez Golson stat:

In three years with the Steelers, he’s participated in seven practices, finishing only five of them...
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
here is a great Senquez Golson stat:

In three years with the Steelers, he’s participated in seven practices, finishing only five of them...

Last year when Artie Burns played his first preseason game, I was like "Now Burns has more NFL experience than Golson has" Golson injured again. 2164293255

Hopefully JJSS can break the curse of 2nd round bust picks
Back to top Go down
BKAnthem

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:05 am

he'll be playing for the Jets this season
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Golson likely to miss his third preseason game of 2017

With time running out to stake his claim to a roster spot, Golson had little positive news to report when talking to Jacob Klingler of Penn Live on Monday.

Senquez Golson does not think he’ll return to practice this week. The 2015 second-round pick said his left hamstring has healed enough for him to run, but not sprint, and that he won’t get back in practice until he can. Golson said he would defer to the team training staff but that he personally doesn’t expect he’ll be ready. “It’s still fresh. Hamstrings take a while,” Golson said.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/22/senquez-golson-likely-to-miss-his-third-preseason-game-of-2017/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 pm

cut his ass already, dude cant even make it through 1 week of training camp without going back to the tub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golson injured again.   Golson injured again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Golson injured again.
Page 1 of 1