Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHave you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 am

At first I thought this tweet was from someone who had been critcizing Ben or something. But then I checked, and yep, I'm blocked. Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? 273451046

I've never tweeted at his account, and I don't recall ever saying anything negative about him on Twitter. First Boswell disappoints me. Then Bell and AB leave me. Now Ben blocks me. The Killer Bs are killing me. Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? 2705760964

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:36 am

This isn't Ben's personal account. It is the official account of the official website for Ben.

For the record, I'm not blocked. Not much there but a bunch of NFL news and retweets.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:59 am

jak341 wrote:
This isn't Ben's personal account. It is the official account of the official website for Ben.

For the record, I'm not blocked. Not much there but a bunch of NFL news and retweets.

Yeah, I know Ben doesn't actually use it, which is why I've never interacted with that account. The sudden mass blockings are just curious. It seems that quite a few people have been blocked recently. Many, like myself, for unexplainable reasons. It's just one more feather in the cap of a bizarre offseason. Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? 1645253483

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 1:18 pm

They can block me if they can find me.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 am

Hasn't blocked me. Weird that it's blocking people, seemingly at random.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:13 am

nine vegetable wrote:
They can block me if they can find me.

Same here. I do have a twitter account but haven't used it in....I can't remember. The last time I sent out a "Tweet" it sounded like a DODO bird. Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?   Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you been blocked by Ben's Twitter account?
Page 1 of 1