Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoe Haden extension. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joe Haden extension.

Go down 
+3
Hawaii 5-0
SteelersYak
solardave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Joe Haden extension. Empty
PostSubject: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 3:32 am

Just in time for the season to start.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/pit/pittsburgh-steelers
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 7:45 am

All Steelers are happy going into the season. Keeping this season drama free!

Now I don't have to sweat if he was going to "accidentally" drop the pick(s) week one because of not getting an extension. Tom Brady better be VERY careful where he tries to throw that football.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:14 am

I really really really want to see us go into N.E. and dominate those chumps. Make Brady start talking about retirement now.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:31 am

Joe Haden extension. Wickerham_pittsburghcitypaper_nfl_pittsburghsteelers_vs_newe
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:13 am

Put Brady in the dirt twice in the first and we will win.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 11:23 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Put Brady in the dirt twice in the first and we will win.

Joe Haden extension. 611739232  < Brady after their 2nd series. Joe Haden extension. 3798349058
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:32 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Joe Haden extension. Wickerham_pittsburghcitypaper_nfl_pittsburghsteelers_vs_newe

I love our Color Rush uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:41 am

Lokki wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

I love our Color Rush uniforms.

Me too, they're awesome! I even bought a Juju one last year.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:46 am

Very happy for Joe that he got paid. He has been the most consistent player in our secondary since we brought him in. He definitely deserved it.

As for the Patriots*, our defense played quite well against them last season. With the pieces we've added there's no reason we shouldn't be able to play well against them defensively yet again. There's no more Rob Gronkowski, and he was always a huge thorn in our side. It's going to be on New England's receivers to make plays, and their offensive line to stop our pass rush. We definitely have the tools, and the depth to harass Brady all game long. Not to mention the fact the Patriots* lost their starting center, so there's really no excuses here. Our pass rushers should be licking their chops.

I am worried about our offense more than our defense. Going to be interesting to see if this offense can mesh and play well in a very hostile environment where it's tough to beat the home team.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:59 am

I'm also more worried about our offense than our defense right now, but I wouldn't underestimate the Patriots*' RB's. They've got a really good unit, maybe the best in the league and they will really help Brady out.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
I'm also more worried about our offense than our defense right now, but I wouldn't underestimate the Patriots**' RB's. They've got a really good unit, maybe the best in the league and they will really help Brady out.

Only if we can't stop them. If they come out running all over us look for Bush to go in. I understand how important VW is calling the defense on the field. He better get it right and we have to tackle anything that moves.Preferably in the backfield.
I may be in the minority here but I think we will be the ones running the ball better and when it comes time for Ben to throw people will get open and make catches.The O-line has to play lights out and our defensive front has to stop the run on the way to harassing the hell out of Brady.I say this every time we play them. I want this to be the worst game Brady has ever played. You get to Brady early and often and he is an average NFL QB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Haden extension.   Joe Haden extension. Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Haden extension.
Page 1 of 1