Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady to the Bucs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady to the Bucs

Go down 
+3
LambertWardSteel
jak341
Shalieve5090
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:03 am

2 yr deal. Crazy. I thought for sure he would go to LA. Patriots* dynasty officially over. Good riddance
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 9:11 am

Didn't see the Bucs as a landing zone. Nor did anyone else me thinks.

The Bucs could be scary good. Or this is going to flame out very badly.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:17 pm

Apparently he wants them to sign AB 🤭
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 4:12 pm

Senior citizens love Florida. Brady will fit right in.

IowaSteeler927

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:03 am

Brady better hope the Bucs can build him an offensive line. Jameis Winston is an athlete, he can scramble and make plays on the move. Brady is a pocket statue and struggles when the pressure gets to him.

As much as I despise him, he does have some weapons in place in Tampa. Evans, Godwin, Brate... Not too shabby. Ronald Jones isn't a horrible running back either. They just need to get their offensive line going, and maybe try to get a little bit higher quality running back.

Here's to hoping they do exactly the opposite and keep being the same Bucs we know and love!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:35 am

I hope he finds out what Ben had to go through being under constant attack. Brady will be done soon. Real soon. Nothing like going out on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:49 pm

its funny how the pro brady ball sucking media are blaming bradys mediocre season on the lack of receiving talent he played with. they wont even consider that perhaps father time has caught up with him and his arm and reflexes are worn out. i hope he has a terrible season and leads the league in picks like winston did last season, and i hope the Patriots* suck, but win enough to not get their hands on a good qb in the draft. Brady to the Bucs 1797695198
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
its funny how the pro brady ball sucking media are blaming bradys mediocre season on the lack of receiving talent he played with. they wont even consider that perhaps father time has caught up with him and his arm and reflexes are worn out. i hope he has a terrible season and leads the league in picks like winston did last season, and i hope the Patriots**  suck, but win enough to not get their hands on a good qb in the draft. Brady to the Bucs 1797695198

Yeah, of course it can't be brady is slowing. Not possible at 43 years of age.

And yeah, we don't want NE sucking too bad and getting a top 5 QB pick. 8-8 or 9-7 works, or in the new NFL 8-9 or 9-8. I have the feeling that NE goes into a dry spell now. Really believe that it was the combination of belicheat and Marcia at just the right time. They also had some incredible luck like: tuck rule, Falcons taking the 4th quarter off in the SB, Seattle not giving the ball to Lynch at the 6 inch yard, and a little video help.

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 11:51 pm

ESPN current power rankings have Tampa Bay at 10 with brady and the cheats at 13 without him. They have us at 15.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28954398/2020-nfl-power-rankings-1-32-poll-plus-where-team-stands-free-agency

stlrtruck

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:47 am

Living in the Tampa Bay area, and working for the Bucs on Game Day here are my thoughts (not that you asked).

1. I truly believed the Bucs needed to move beyond Jameis Winston. While he's athletic, he's not the offensive leader the team needs to move forward

2. Signing Brady was a terrible signing. Yes, you've got a proven QB (well a proven cheater anyway) and one who is a product of a system. You'll get FAs who want to join the Bucs b/c of Brady but it's not a good fit.

3. Signing Brady proves my original thoughts about hiring Bruce Arians as HC. It wasn't a good signing either and he's not the QB whisperer the talking heads made him out to be. Look at his travels and the QBs he's had once he left Cleveland - Pittsburgh (Ben), Indy (Manning/Luck), Arizona (Palmer). Arians can't really do much without a studded QB and he doesn't really develop QBs, QBs develop him. Case in point, Jameis.

4. The Bucs sold the future for the here and now. The long term play doesn't make sense to me. The Bucs had a chance to bring in a younger QB, a more stable, long term option and they failed. Brady is here for 2 years, Arians has 2 years left, and at the end of the two years, the Bucs will be back to square ZERO!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Brady to the Bucs 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Bucs acquired Gronk today, WTF
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:

lol cheats fans must be seething that both go to the Bucs along with a 7th pick, and all they get out of the 2 this year is a 4th pick.. I wonder what was going on there that Gronk leaves, brady goes this year, but both are ok going to TB. I wouldn't expect much from Gronk anymore. I think for someone that big he's getting long in the tooth, injury prone, and maybe ends up a little like Lynch coming back. We'll see.

solardave

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:31 am

Shalieve5090 wrote:

If you're going to teach a new team how to cheat 2 heads are better then 1 is what I say.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:43 am

solardave wrote:
Shalieve5090 wrote:

If you're going to teach a new team how to cheat 2 heads are better then 1 is what I say.

Brady to the Bucs 3562723908

Brady to the Bucs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady to the Bucs   Brady to the Bucs Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady to the Bucs
Page 1 of 1