Steelers Xtreme Forum

Hometitans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

titans run offense vs steelers run defense

Go down 
+10
JPPT1974
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
Stella Nation
Master_Of_Puppets
jak341
LambertWardSteel
solardave
effyou515
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:00 pm

This already feels like a loss. Playing ten yards off the receivers with a 3pt lead...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:00 pm

damn ben got greedy
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
idiots.

I have no idea what happened in the second half. They look like a completely different team.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 pm

time for an int
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:05 pm

now how did i know they would give up that 3rd and 12 ? titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 2829330259
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:06 pm

oh...because they always give up 3rd and long
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:07 pm

Holyshit we got lucky...
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:10 pm

l wasn't worried Steelers had them all the way. titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 106674522
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:13 pm

This right here sums up this game....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RydGn0PE370

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:13 pm

ben got greedy on the pass at the end of the 1st half and the int at the end of the game all most cost the Steelers a win.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:16 pm

glad l got that glass of ice tea before the Titans kick that fieldgoal. titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 312503953

Last edited by effyou515 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Apparently Mr made of glass Diontae Johnson got hurt again in the 4th quarter
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:47 pm

I know some probably won't believe me but this is the honest to goodness truth: When they went deep on 3rd down, and the announcer said, "That's a good call", this popped into my head: "Not really. If the kicker barely misses it, it won't have been a good call."

There's a reason why announcers are in the booth instead of on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 pm

It's not a Steelers game if it doesn't come down to the last freakin' drive. I'm too old for this nonsense. Being 6-0 feels kinda good though. Strange, but good.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 pm

Ugly second half. I was sure it was a loss until the missed FG. Luckily it didn't go OT. 6-0 is still sweet but the way they played, and Ben played 2nd half, it's hard to enjoy.

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

It's down to us and Seahawks undefeated. They play tonight.

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:15 pm

One positive they pulled from this is they controlled Henry (20 carries 75 yds) I get it that Titans were playing catch up and maybe running less. But, I think that was the Steelers game plan to take him out of things. The Titans were behind from the first drive of the game. Conner actually had a better day at 20 carries for 82 yds. Probably a good plan for the rats next week too

jak341

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm

Ben's reaction at the end of the game.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:00 pm

dayum...deke called it !!! he said the kicking game is the X factor...watch at 55: 49

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:32 pm

i dont know if is Bens stupid decisions or the play calling. that stupid hail mary instead of trying to get in to position for a field goal attempt, which even had they tried a FG from the 37 where they were, had a much better chance of paying off with points than just throwing up a grab ball. i mean a 53 or 54 yarder should be 50 / 50 chance for boswell at least.
i like the short quick passing game, but damn...when you need 4 yards dont run a 2 yard route.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 12:27 am

Steelers are the only undefeated team. Seahawks lose.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:21 am

I don't understand how we can play so good for 2 quarters and then look like hammered shit in the second half. I did love that stop on Henry by Spillane though and man do I love watching Ray Ray return punts. Chuks had a bad game and Minkah playing conservative again gave up a TD and a STUPID penalty. Hey at the end of the day it's a win even though it feels like they handed it to us. I feel like if it had gone to overtime we would have lost.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i dont know if is Bens stupid decisions or the play calling. that stupid hail mary instead of trying to get in to position for a field goal attempt, which even had they tried a FG from the 37 where they were, had a much better chance of paying off with points than just throwing up a grab ball. i mean a 53 or 54 yarder should be 50 / 50 chance for boswell at least.
i like the short quick passing game, but damn...when you need 4 yards dont run a 2 yard route.

1st and last INTs are definitely poor decisions by Ben but I almost give him a pass on the 1st INT just for the simple fact that a penalty prior to that play kind of took us out of the edge of FG range. I still think Ben should've tried to hit the sidelines at least once before tossing up a prayer ball though. Also, why not throw it to a bigger guy like Claypool in that situation? DJ is a pretty small guy and you're asking him to catch that ball with very tight coverage.

The 2nd INT was tipped, it happens, it just happened to pop directly up, not much you can do about that. Good play by the lineman getting his hand up quickly.

The 3rd was all Ben. No reason to even throw that ball. Juju was blanketed, and we didn't need to go for a home run right then and there.

Ben has to be better and he knows it. He stated himself that the INTs weren't acceptable. I hope he got it out of his system, because you cannot be forcing throws like that against the Ravens defense in Baltimore. He needs to play mistake free football next Sunday if we want to go 7-0.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:56 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
It's down to us and Seahawks undefeated. They play tonight.

Just us now. Seahawks lost in OT.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 5:39 pm

JuJu and Conner got fined for their socks.

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2020/11/03/juju-smith-schuster-james-conner-sock-stocking-violation-titans-steelers-fined-nfl-tlh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: titans run offense vs steelers run defense   titans run offense vs steelers run defense - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

titans run offense vs steelers run defense
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4