Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWeek 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)

Go down 
+6
effyou515
Master_Of_Puppets
LambertWardSteel
SteelerFreak58
solardave
jak341
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Need to get Dobbs in and actually let him play QB
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:35 pm

Big boy throw by Rudolph, and big boy catch by Claypool!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Mondeaux gets absolutely held, most egregious hold of the game so far... no flag.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Browns have been holding receivers all game. No calls.

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Wow I gotta give Rudolph credit, he's been on target with some bombs today.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:54 pm

Rudolph man, threw a pick and has recovered quite well.

Have to say, earlier they said Myles Garrett is up for Walter Payton Man of the Year. You've got to be kidding me.

Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Terrible play call
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:01 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Rudolph man, threw a pick and has recovered quite well.

Have to say, earlier they said Myles Garrett is up for Walter Payton Man of the Year. You've got to be kidding me.
I saw that earlier about Garrett, what an f'ing joke.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Lol @ the guy holding a "pittsburgh sucks" towel. He does realize how much of a joke Cleveland has been for how long now right?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Rudolph threw well today. There are a lot of haters out there but the young man has a quality arm. He made a few mistakes but played well. He should be given a shot at leading the team when Ben hangs it up. He should be given a QB battle in training camp at minimum.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:08 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Rudolph threw well today. There are a lot of haters out there but the young man has a quality arm. He made a few mistakes but played well. He should be given a shot at leading the team when Ben hangs it up. He should be given a QB battle in training camp at minimum.

I will disagree. He is mediocre at best. Maybe a game manager backup, but I don't want him anywhere close to a starting QB job.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:11 pm

jak341 wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

I will disagree. He is mediocre at best. Maybe a game manager backup, but I don't want him anywhere close to a starting QB job.

I dont either. He sucks. Browns barely beat a JV steeler team, we better destroy them next week with the full squad

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 pm

In this game Rudolph reminded me of Landry Jones. He's taken a step up from last year so I think he can be a good backup in this league but I don't see him as a starter yet. If Ben retires we may not have a clear choice at QB next year. All that being said I thought Rudolph had a good game. Better than I expected.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 pm

solardave wrote:
In this game Rudolph reminded me of Landry Jones. He's taken a step up from last year so I think he can be a good backup in this league but I don't see him as a starter yet. If Ben retires we may not have a clear choice at QB next year. All that being said I thought Rudolph had a good game. Better than I expected.

I mean the kid almost won against a team desperate to win to get into the playoffs and did so while missing a lot of key starting talent. If it had been all hands on deck around Rudolph we'd of won this game quite handily I think.

I think he showed a good bit of improvement today. He's got an arm, and he's fiery, he wanted to win. I kind of want to see what he could do as a starter, but not until Ben hangs it up.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Anyone been able to find out why Buggs and Carson Davis were fighting each other? Not the kind of shit we need
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Anyone been able to find out why Buggs and Carson Davis were fighting each other? Not the kind of shit we need

Yeah, I dunno. I am curious as well. Guessing Coach will keep that in house and squash it before anything gets out.

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:45 pm

solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
test are rigged

I'm convinced Covid is rigged all around. Sure it is here and people are getting sick but have you seen any numbers for the Flu lately?No because the Flu is lumped in with Covid. Plus the survival rate is 98% or better. It's all political if you ask me. But hey we all get $600 for our trouble. Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 2913999526

congress wants to get tax money over seas and into hard to trace shell companies that are in name only who's soul purpose is to move money around.

l remember a time long ago when you could trust CDC but not on this one.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:59 pm

put a good o-line in front of Mason in this offensive system l'd be happy with him as the starter, gets the ball out quick and throws a nice long ball.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:04 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
jak341 wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

I dont either. He sucks. Browns barely beat a JV steeler team, we better destroy them next week with the full squad

Agreed. They get the onside kick at the end and I think they win it with a FG. This was a game browns needed to end almost 20 years. Mayfield throws under 200 yds and is sacked 4x against the JV team. Browns acting like they just beat a full squad Steelers. Will be fun to see them going against the #1 team next week.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:05 pm

yes the Refs wanted the Browns to make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:07 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:

I mean the kid almost won against a team desperate to win to get into the playoffs and did so while missing a lot of key starting talent. If it had been all hands on deck around Rudolph we'd of won this game quite handily I think.

I think he showed a good bit of improvement today. He's got an arm, and he's fiery, he wanted to win. I kind of want to see what he could do as a starter, but not until Ben hangs it up.

He impressed me a little today. Made some good throws. Still not sure if he's the future, though. I know it's not likely to happen but would like to see them use Dobbs like that in the playoffs.

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm

effyou515 wrote:

Yeah...you see how Claypool was wrapped up on the 2pt try?

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm

message boards are turning into Ohio barnyards with Browns fans strutting around like chickens. Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:10 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Yeah...you see how Claypool was wrapped up on the 2pt try?

thought the Browns DB was trying to rape him. Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 1797695198
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:23 pm

effyou515 wrote:
message boards are turning into Ohio barnyards with Browns fans strutting around like chickens. Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 1797695198

Wil be fun to look at after a win next week....

Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 1948569602

PostSubject: Re: Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)   Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 17: Steelers @ Browns (free with purchase: 4 quarters of winning mojo!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next