Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDid the Senior Bowl change your mind? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? Empty
PostSubject: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 am

About anything, or anyone, that the Steelers could be looking at?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:37 am

Nope
#1 Center Linderbaum
#2 best OL player available Guard or tackle
#3 Best ILB or CB available (possibly SS if they do not resign Edmunds)
#4 WR (unless they resign Washington) or CB

Like to see Montravius Adam's signed to a team friendly 2 year deal. Resign Akhello Witherspoon to a team friendly 2 or 3 year deal. Resign Edmunds don't pay him crazy money but he has played solid the last couple of years.

Would like to go after a solid ILB in free agency Vandereshe is a FA...

Depending on what happens with Tuiit we have to get a solid FA replacement for him. I really think if we have Heyward, Adam's, and Tuiit (or his replacement) with TJ and Highsmith that's going to cause a lot of headaches for opposing QBs.

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:57 am

I love the Linderbaum pick at #1. Hope he's available. Some have mocked him to the Ravens.

I always like Vanderesch, if I recall correctly, we had our eyes on him the first time around but the Cows picked him right before us? That's what I recall anyway.

I see Malik Willis' stock is rising. I still don't like going that direction. Way too many mistakes. People like his athleticism but speed QB's will get shut down if they can't make reads and throw the ball.

I think Ridder will be there in the 2nd. If we went Linderbaum #1, I'd personally be okay with Ridder #2. I'd also be fine with us filling other needs and waiting a year for QB.

Giving Rudolph a chance while filling other needs wouldn't be the worst thing. He'd either 1. prove he's the guy (I don't think so but I'd be pulling for him of course) or 2. give us a high enough pick in 2023 to get the franchise QB in a QB-heavy year.

I just hope we don't do something dumb like trade for a veteran.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:57 am

I am still hoping Haskins can lock in a good off-season with Canada and really take the #1 spot. He has all the physical talent in the world if he can show he has matured and is ready to take thi gs over it would be nice.

I know for a fact he can throw deep and hit his receivers in stride and that is something that was missing from the organization for the last 3 or 4 years.
Ben had a lot of opportunities this year deep but his passes were often way short and the WRs had to come back to the ball and make contested chances when they had their defender clearly beat.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 3:45 pm

I would Freaking love that, SF (see what I did there).

He's got the talent. He's got to have the mindset and maturity.

Putting it in perspective, Joe Burrow left Ohio State because he couldn't beat out Haskins.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?   Did the Senior Bowl change your mind? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did the Senior Bowl change your mind?
Page 1 of 1