Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Browns - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Browns

Go down 
+7
LambertWardSteel
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
SteelerFreak58
Shalieve5090
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:49 pm

SIT HARRIS down damn it.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:52 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
3rd and 15 swing pass. Fuck this team and Matt Canada. Inept fucking idiot
At least he threw it to Warren.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:57 pm

Pickett and DJ are NOT on the same page today.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 pm

14 second drive lmao
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 pm

That was another terrible series with some really garbage passes from.Pickett
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Only thing we've been able to do is run the ball...

Three straight passes. Ffs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 3:59 pm

Offense fucked this game away.

Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:00 pm

gonna lose by field goal. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Fucking ridiculous. Three straight passes and literally saved time on the clock for the Browns. That's piss poor coaching.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:03 pm

A bad punt you get the ball on your own 48 and you can't get any fucking points then go 3 and out a second time around... lol

Matt Canada and Kenny Pickett are fucking garbage

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:06 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I don't mind passing the ball but you have to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:08 pm

What a piss poor performance. There is zero reason canada should be employed 1 second longer. Is ownership really that clearless and content watching this shit week after week

IowaSteeler927 and Steeler-in-west like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:09 pm

I'm done watching this fuckin' shitshow of a team.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:09 pm

Great Randino wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I do when the only thing they've done effectively all game was run the ball with Jaylen Warren. Almost two minutes left there was no reason to come out and try to force it. KP is not a starting quality QB and Matt Canada is the worst offensive coordinator in the NFL.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:10 pm

simply embarrassing that a team 10 games in could look so bad against a team that was equally as bad. tomlin should resign. pickett should have been benched sometime in the 3rd quarter.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:23 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I do when the only thing they've done effectively all game was run the ball with Jaylen Warren. Almost two minutes left there was no reason to come out and try to force it. KP is not a starting quality QB and Matt Canada is the worst offensive coordinator in the NFL.
I understand that, you make a good point. Bottom line is, if you're Cleveland, all you have to do is spy Warren since he's our only offense. If you can't complete any passes, you're not going anywhere in this league.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:27 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
simply embarrassing that a team 10 games in could look so bad against a team that was equally as bad.    tomlin should resign. pickett should have been benched sometime in the 3rd quarter.

yeah, what a MF ridiculous BS game. this should have been a win. no excuse for the coaching not doing better in these circumstances and kenny playing like he did. kenny had 126 yds passing last week, 106 yds today, really!???!!! cleveland's backup had 165 and gets a game winning drive. Warren is the only thing worth watching on offense. we likely get shut out today without him

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:40 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Fucking ridiculous. Three straight passes and literally saved time on the clock for the Browns. That's piss poor coaching.

Really. There was like 1:40 left in the game and Kenny is misfiring all day. Why not put it into the hands of Warren when you don't need that far to go to win it with a FG? At least you can run the clock down if you don't get it.

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:48 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
simply embarrassing that a team 10 games in could look so bad against a team that was equally as bad.    tomlin should resign. pickett should have been benched sometime in the 3rd quarter.

yeah, what a MF ridiculous BS game. this should have been a win. no excuse for the coaching not doing better in these circumstances and kenny playing like he did. kenny had 126 yds passing last week, 106 yds today, really!???!!! cleveland's backup had 165 and gets a game winning drive. Warren is the only thing worth watching on offense. we likely get shut out today without him
game ? the entire season thus far has been MF ridiculous BS . i somewhat understand being overwhelmed and made to look silly by a superior talented team but cleveland just doesn't fit that description. plus they've looked inept to some degree every game. it looks like they dont even practice. its like a bunch of random dudes with little football experience just shows up and put on uniforms and make up a few plays right before the game with no understanding of defenses. this might be the worst steelers team i have ever watched and i have been watching the steelers since the 70's. i'd put up a kent grham led team up against these turds.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 4:53 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

game ? the entire season thus far has been MF ridiculous BS . i somewhat understand being overwhelmed and made to look silly by a superior talented team but cleveland just doesn't fit that description. plus they've looked inept to some degree every game. it looks like they dont even practice. its like a bunch of random dudes with little football experience just shows up and put on uniforms and make up a few plays right before the game with no understanding of defenses. this might be the worst steelers team i have ever watched and i have been watching the steelers since the 70's. i'd put up a kent grham led team up against these turds.

Right you are, not just the game but the entire season. Kent Grahm likely beat this team 13-6

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 8:54 pm

Meanwhile Josh Dobbs keeps putting in strong performances.

I've been singing his praises for years. I am extremely happy he is doing so well. He is my favourite NFL player. I just wish the Steelers had seen the same value in him that I always have.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 11:29 pm

Najee in postgame interview from Post Gazette article:

Quote :
Was he surprised the Steelers didn’t run on the final drive?

“That’s a good question,” he said. “Next question.”

Does it seem like other teams know what’s coming?

“Yeah, in some situations, to be honest with you,” he said.

Najee Harris on Steelers offense: 'I'm at a point where I'm just tired of this'

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2023/11/19/cleveland-browns-matt-canada-kenny-pickett-diontae-johnson-mike-tomlin-george-pickens/stories/202311150152

Stella Nation and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 11:39 pm

Fittipaldo hangs the loss on Tomlin. Gives him an F again this week.  Criticizes the decision to put the game in Kenny's hands at the end when he was playing so badly, and throwing 3 times to preserve the clock for the Browns' winning drive.

Steelers report card: Mike Tomlin lost game against Browns

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2023/11/19/cleveland-browns-matt-canada-kenny-pickett-jaylen-warren/stories/202311150151

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 pm

Kenny is being setup to fail, as Mitch was before him and Ben before that. Playcalling stinks. Canada is going to ruin our 1st round QB. Already half the fan base thinks it Kenny’s fault

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 12:34 am

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Kenny is being setup to fail, as Mitch was before him and Ben before that. Playcalling stinks. Canada is going to ruin our 1st round QB. Already half the fan base thinks it Kenny’s fault
IF he is being "setup" to fail, then he is certainly embracing it. kenny has failed to connect on a lot of opportunities he has had. i havent been keeping count but it seems to me like he has been averaging about 5 horrible  throws a game that even an average QB should be hitting. the pass blocking today was total shit, but didnt Ben still succeed with horrible pass protection for much of his career ? i stopped making excuse for pickett about 6 games ago. there is an old saying...if you're are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 4031127960

solardave, Stella Nation and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns   Steelers @ Browns - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Browns
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next