Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTraining camp news - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Training camp news

Go down 
+2
SteelerFreak58
Master_Of_Puppets
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Training camp news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 8:07 am

nate herbig left practice with an arm injury. no details were given. maybe this opens the door a little for frazier ? maybe ?

Grayland Arnold was carted off the field with a leg injury. he has been splitting 1st team reps with beanie at slot corner.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 7:11 am

https://steelersnow.com/steelers-put-c-g-nate-herbig-on-ir-likely-ending-2024-season/

Now maybe we will see Frazier.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 10:22 pm

solardave wrote:
https://steelersnow.com/steelers-put-c-g-nate-herbig-on-ir-likely-ending-2024-season/

Now maybe we will see Frazier.
oh we're definitely going to see frazier. herbig is likely gone for the season. i saw some sadistic moron on steelers depot  suggest mason cole be signed. yep, a steeler starter from last year cant seem to even find a backup job with another team Training camp news - Page 2 2829330259   imagine that. another tomlin personnel decision fail to add to the long list. he has quite the eye for hidden gems other teams overlook. Training camp news - Page 2 1549491426

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 11:48 am

It's a shame we had to have a Herbig injury to elevate Frazier to starting center, which he should have been on Day 1. Frazier is a freaking beast and has that wrestler toughness.

I feel bad for Herbig but he shouldn't have been the starter anyway. Hopefully he recovers and gives us some depth next year.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 5:42 am

I have watched very little this preseason but the reports are that Daniels is the new weak link on the Oline. Maybe McCormick steps up and takes the job. The current depth chart still has Moore at LT. We know he sucks but he'd still make a better border czar than we currently have. Sure most would get by but he would at least stop a few. My political duty for the day. Training camp news - Page 2 1797695198

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 4:28 pm

solardave wrote:
I have watched very little this preseason but the reports are that Daniels is the new weak link on the Oline. Maybe McCormick steps up and takes the job. The current depth chart still has Moore at LT. We know he sucks but he'd still make a better border czar than we currently have. Sure most would get by but he would at least stop a few. My political duty for the day. Training camp news - Page 2 1797695198

i didnt watch much either, maybe two quarters worth out of the 3 games. i didnt notice daniels because i was distracted by the tackles failing epically.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 4:54 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:

i didnt watch much either, maybe  two quarters worth out of the 3 games. i didnt notice daniels because i was distracted by the tackles failing epically.

I think that's all the more reason to switch Jones to LT and if Fautanu is a go put him at RT. That being said RW might not start.

https://www.steelers.com/news/wilson-hopes-to-play-fields-prepared-if-called-upon

That means JF will be running for His life. This could be a "not again" game that let's all the air out early on. Then as the season goes on it can only get better. Right?Training camp news - Page 2 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training camp news   Training camp news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training camp news
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2