Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarrison is Digest Player of Week Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harrison is Digest Player of Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Harrison is Digest Player of Week Empty
PostSubject: Harrison is Digest Player of Week   Harrison is Digest Player of Week EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 am

By Bob Labriola - Steelers Digest

The Steelers needed somebody to make a play late in their game against the Colts, a game where they built a 10-0 lead only to have to claw back to a 13-13 tie. James Harrison stepped up with a strip/sack of Curtis Painter that Troy Polamalu returned 16 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter that gave the Steelers a 20-13 lead.

Harrison, who also led the team with seven tackles including two for loss, is the Steelers Digest Player of the Week.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Harrison-is-Digest-Player-of-Week/8f71bc6c-80d6-4255-a35d-dfbf701bc59d

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harrison had a great game, but I think I would have given it to Polamalu. He was all over the place last night and scored a defensive touchdown off a fumble. Either way, great game by both guys.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1