Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   Empty
PostSubject: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm

By Nick DeWitt (Featured Columnist) on October 18, 2011

The Pittsburgh Steelers, despite some of the most amazing drafts in the history of the National Football League, have had their fair share of duds. The struggles have been all over the place, but multiple misses have happened recently in the second round.

Here's a look at the 25 biggest draft mistakes in the team's long history.

(View Slideshow:) http://bleacherreport.com/articles/900717-top-25-biggest-draft-mistakes-in-pittsburgh-steelers-history

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 pm

If the Steelers can stay away from 2008 type draft year and keep adding quality draft pick they should keep their winning ways moving forward.

Would be great if the Steelers could turn the corner at drafting o-linemen.
Back to top Go down
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Wow some of those were right on. 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   1647293567 ,but there are some that I would question. I was shock to Kendrell Bell there didn't he get rookie of the year for D? Great pick just to sad his body couldn't keep up with his play. 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   2829330259
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

blastfurness wrote:
Wow some of those were right on. 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   1647293567 ,but there are some that I would question. I was shock to Kendrell Bell there didn't he get rookie of the year for D? Great pick just to sad his body couldn't keep up with his play. 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   2829330259

I was a little surprised to see him there as well, but he did seem to just fall off the face of the Earth after a great early start to his career. Damn shame. No

Back to top Go down
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

FYI, During that hole buying out the bothers a couple of years ago it was let out that Art Rooney II was fired after that 1983 draft because they wanted Marino and Art said we already have Malone we don't need another QB so he went after Renstria . after that Dan fired Art from his roll as a GM.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:21 pm

blastfurness wrote:
FYI, During that hole buying out the bothers a couple of years ago it was let out that Art Rooney II was fired after that 1983 draft because they wanted Marino and Art said we already have Malone we don't need another QB so he went after Renstria . after that Dan fired Art from his roll as a GM.

MALONE?!?!?! 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   294855916

Then it was justified. 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History    25 Biggest Draft Mistakes in Pittsburgh Steelers History   Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1