Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFirst & Ten: Marcus Gilbert Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

By Mike Bires mbires@timesonline.com

The Steelers' starting right tackle, a rookie taken in the second-round of this year's NFL Draft, took some time before practice this week to answer these decidedly non-football questions from Times pro football writer Mike Bires:

Q. As a guy who grew up in Fort Lauderdale and then attended the University of Florida, you've never experienced a full winter. But you will soon. What are your teammates telling you about winters in western Pennsylvania?

A. "Get ready. Bundle up. You can't bundle up when you're out on the field (on game day). You let adrenalin warm you up. But outside of football, bundle up. It's going to be crazy. Right now, I don't have any winter jackets. I guess I'll have to go shopping here very soon."

Q. You've only been living in Pittsburgh for a few months, but so far what do you like best about the city?

A. "The people around this town ... it doesn't get any better than this. The great people you run into. And Mount Washington, that's a beautiful overlook of the city. It's very unique."

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/first-ten-marcus-gilbert/article_8f09f11f-6aee-50a8-9b4f-3ad1dee12f0c.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 am

hoping the Steelers can find two more o-linemen in this years draft like gilbert.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

I like Gilbert so far. He's developing nicely and will hopefully help to stabilize this line going into the playoffs. I don't notice him getting blown up a lot or taking a bunch of stupid penalties (I'm looking at you Kemo!).

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am

It would be nice to a tleast add some depth but it would be really dreat to find one or two more lineman NFL ready. Probably asking way to much considering our position after WE WIN IT ALL AGAIN THIS YEAR!!! First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 am

solardave wrote:
It would be nice to a tleast add some depth but it would be really dreat to find one or two more lineman NFL ready. Probably asking way to much considering our position after WE WIN IT ALL AGAIN THIS YEAR!!! First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 1647293567

First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646 First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert 348340646

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert   First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert Empty

Back to top Go down

First & Ten: Marcus Gilbert
Page 1 of 1