Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWoodley Working his way back Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Woodley Working his way back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Woodley Working his way back Empty
PostSubject: Woodley Working his way back   Woodley Working his way back EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 am

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley missed his third consecutive game with a hamstring injury, but continues fighting to get back on the field.

“He appears to be moving toward game readiness,” said Coach Mike Tomlin. “We will watch him throughout the week to solidify that but we like where he is.”

Two other linebackers, Chris Carter and Larry Foote, suffered hamstring injuries against the Chiefs and they will be monitored throughout the week.

“Chris Carter is questionable at best with a hamstring injury,” said Tomlin. “Larry Foote has a hamstring injury. We are going to watch him, although it’s to a lesser extent than Chris Carter’s. We are going to watch him throughout the week to see if he will be available for us.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Woodley-working-his-way-back/c64cf51a-ccfe-4671-8656-53504e3eb569

It just never gets any easier...one player back, two more out! Hopefully this week Woodley will be in beast mode, and Polamalu will be in just knock them down without knocking himself out mode!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Woodley Working his way back 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Woodley Working his way back   Woodley Working his way back EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:32 am

ill probably get flamed for this but......who the fuck is chris carter Woodley Working his way back 2829330259

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Woodley Working his way back   Woodley Working his way back EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 am

vasteeler wrote:
ill probably get flamed for this but......who the fuck is chris carter Woodley Working his way back 2829330259

I thought he was the guy doing the pre-game on ESPN Woodley Working his way back 1797695198

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Woodley Working his way back 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Woodley Working his way back   Woodley Working his way back EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 pm

vasteeler wrote:

He's a rookie backup linebacker.

Oh, and..... :flamethrower:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodley Working his way back   Woodley Working his way back Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodley Working his way back
Page 1 of 1