Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSpence working his way back Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Spence working his way back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Spence working his way back Empty
PostSubject: Spence working his way back   Spence working his way back EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

Linebacker Sean Spence, the Steelers third-round draft pick in 2012, suffered a severe season-ending knee injury against the Carolina Panthers in the 2012 preseason; an injury many thought could have ended his career. He spent the better part of a year rehabbing the knee, spending endless hours in the training and weight rooms.

He opened the 2013 season on the reserve/physically unable to perform list, but was cleared to return to practice last October. Not long after he suffered a finger injury, forcing him back on injured reserve for the year.

Spence has been participating in the team’s voluntary offseason workouts, and has a clean bill of health to return to full workouts when OTAs begin later this month.

“He’s healthy and working,” said Coach Mike Tomlin. “So we can’t wait to watch him take the next step in this process, which is play football.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Spence-working-his-way-back/6d937d52-7c64-4fe0-aaab-a836e6208083

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Spence working his way back   Spence working his way back EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:50 am

I don't know about you guys but I'm pulling for this young man. He's proven he has the heart to play now I'd love to see his ability.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Spence working his way back   Spence working his way back EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:22 am

Would love to see him make a huge comeback and impact to our D this year.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Spence working his way back 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spence working his way back   Spence working his way back Empty

Back to top Go down

Spence working his way back
Page 1 of 1