Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe Truth Shall Set You Free Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
JonM229
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

The Truth Shall Set You Free Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 am

Ravens > Steelers

That is all

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 am

You're right.

Thread closed.

The Truth Shall Set You Free 1824088959

Ravens Ask NFL Not To Play In Pittsburgh At Night

It's a bitter rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens, but some fans say the Ravens have sunk to an all-time low.

Apparently they're so sick of losing to the Steelers in primetime in Pittsburgh, they told the National Football League they don't want the match-up anymore.

"They're losers anyhow. That's all I can say," said Steelers fan Donna Chanze of Weirton.

"I think it's ridiculous. It's just, that's just being petty," said Sue Stanko of Steubenville.

According to the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens notified the league they do not want to play nationally televised night games at Heinz Field.

For two seasons in a row, the Ravens have traveled to Heinz Field to play night games against the Steelers and left losers.

Fans told NEWS9 it's one thing to trash talk, but whining to the league is cowardly.
http://www.wtov9.com/news/18997830/detail.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 am

JonM229 wrote:
Ravens > Steelers

That is all

To put this in a mathmatical equation, please answer if the following is true or false:

1 > 6

The Truth Shall Set You Free 1824088959 Don't make me serve you food! The Truth Shall Set You Free 3337014354

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION The Truth Shall Set You Free 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am

jon forgot to take his meds again The Truth Shall Set You Free 611030052
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
You're right.

Thread closed.

It's a bitter rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens, but some fans say the Ravens have sunk to an all-time low.

Apparently they're so sick of losing to the Steelers in primetime in Pittsburgh, they told the National Football League they don't want the match-up anymore.

"They're losers anyhow. That's all I can say," said Steelers fan Donna Chanze of Weirton.

"I think it's ridiculous. It's just, that's just being petty," said Sue Stanko of Steubenville.

According to the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens notified the league they do not want to play nationally televised night games at Heinz Field.

For two seasons in a row, the Ravens have traveled to Heinz Field to play night games against the Steelers and left losers.

Fans told NEWS9 it's one thing to trash talk, but whining to the league is cowardly.

That story is from 2009.

The Truth Shall Set You Free Lastweek

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:33 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
You're right.

Thread closed.

That story is from 2009.

The Truth Shall Set You Free Lastweek

2009.... 2010.... 2011.... 2950. The Truth Shall Set You Free 2087824411

Doesn't make a shit bit of difference. It'll all end the same way.... with the Black and Gold busting your candy purple asses up and using you as doormats in the playoffs. That's IF you even make it there, Don. (and that's a big "if"!) The Truth Shall Set You Free 1788976989 The Truth Shall Set You Free 4130395391 The Truth Shall Set You Free 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

JonM229 wrote:
That story is from 2009.
And yet it's still relevant ... it's got legs. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
That story is from 2009.
And yet it's still relevant ... it's got legs. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743
Touche

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
That story is from 2009.
Touche

I really can't wait for the season to start. IF it starts. I anticipate tons of fun in the Smackdown forum.
I'm glad you started this thread ... I kinda figured the forum would sit empty for awhile. The Truth Shall Set You Free 230572241

Wait, that violates the rules of the forum. The Ravens SUCK. The Truth Shall Set You Free 568088689

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
That story is from 2009.
Touche

I really can't wait for the season to start. IF it starts. I anticipate tons of fun in the Smackdown forum.
I'm glad you started this thread ... I kinda figured the forum would sit empty for awhile. The Truth Shall Set You Free 230572241

Wait, that violates the rules of the forum. The Ravens SUCK. The Truth Shall Set You Free 568088689

I figured there's no better way to start the Smackdown than with the best rivalry in the NFL. I try to tell all of the Bears and Packers fans around here that they don't have shit on Steelers-Ravens. They ramble on about history and such garbage. But if every team played each other like the Ravens and Steelers do, I doubt you'd have even one team left standing after 16 games.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
That story is from 2009.
Touche

I figured there's no better way to start the Smackdown than with the best rivalry in the NFL. I try to tell all of the Bears and Packers fans around here that they don't have shit on Steelers-Ravens. They ramble on about history and such garbage. But if every team played each other like the Ravens and Steelers do, I doubt you'd have even one team left standing after 16 games.
That's why I miss having the Jags and Titans in our division. Those teams played just like we do (well, until they started sucking). The Browns and Bengals ... I'm not quite sure what kind of football they play. And apparently, neither do they. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
That's why I miss having the Jags and Titans in our division. Those teams played just like we do (well, until they started sucking). The Browns and Bengals ... I'm not quite sure what kind of football they play. And apparently, neither do they. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

I think part of why I hate Roethlisberger is because he reminds me of when Steve McNair was in his prime. Just a tough as nails QB who could make ridiculous throws with defenders hanging off of him. Only I don't remember the Titans (see what I did there?) having any cheapshot artists for WR*.

*Sorry, but gotta keep the Smackdown going.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I think part of why I hate Roethlisberger is because he reminds me of when Steve McNair was in his prime. Just a tough as nails QB who could make ridiculous throws with defenders hanging off of him. Only I don't remember the Titans (see what I did there?) having any cheapshot artists for WR*.

I see what you did. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

Sheeesh ... Limas Sweed got in ONE good hit and you guys are labeling him a cheapshot artist. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1797695198

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I see what you did. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

Sheeesh ... Limas Sweed got in ONE good hit and you guys are labeling him a cheapshot artist. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1797695198

Oh you.

Corey Ivy didn't make my "Play Like a RavenChump" banner for nothing

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Corey Ivy didn't make my "Play Like a RavenChump" banner for nothing
The Truth Shall Set You Free 1797695198 That was the ONLY play I remember Sweed ever making. He almost caught a bunch of passes. If we were scoring like we were playing horseshoes, he'd be awesome. The Truth Shall Set You Free 184121345

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 pm

At least he doesn't drop 4th down passes to end a playoff game.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Ok, I officially give up on Ravens fans. Some kid is on the Ravens board saying that he's scared to go hang out with a bunch of girls because they're going to be playing with a Ouija board and that he's "read some messed up things on Google." The kicker is the people mocking him are getting neg repped.

Also, this is the same person that a group of us (similar to the Night Owls) accidentally outed him from the closet after he started a Justin Bieber thread.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Ok, I officially give up on Ravens fans. Some kid is on the Ravens board saying that he's scared to go hang out with a bunch of girls because they're going to be playing with a Ouija board and that he's "read some messed up things on Google." The kicker is the people mocking him are getting neg repped.

Also, this is the same person that a group of us (similar to the Night Owls) accidentally outed him from the closet after he started a Justin Bieber thread.
The Truth Shall Set You Free 3562723908

I'm not even sure where to begin with this post. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743
But if your Ravens board has something similar to Night Owls, I want in!!! The Truth Shall Set You Free 184121345
Come on, Jon ... hook a brother up. I've got way too much free time on my hands. If I don't find something to occupy myself with, I might go and start a new board or something. The Truth Shall Set You Free 3798349058

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 am

It is a shame that the division isn't full of 4 good football teams, but it does seem that all 4 can generally play each other pretty tough.

Ray Rice has a Napoleon complex. I can't stand him.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 am

Wallace108 wrote:
The Browns and Bengals ... I'm not quite sure what kind of football they play. And apparently, neither do they. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743

WAIT, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!! HOLD RIGHT THE FUCK UP THERE!!! Since when did they start playing professional football in Cleveland and Cincinatti? Why the hell was I not informed of this? I need to go lay down.... my head hurts.... The Truth Shall Set You Free 3798349058

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 am

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

I'm not even sure where to begin with this post. The Truth Shall Set You Free 1664291743
But if your Ravens board has something similar to Night Owls, I want in!!! The Truth Shall Set You Free 184121345
Come on, Jon ... hook a brother up. I've got way too much free time on my hands. If I don't find something to occupy myself with, I might go and start a new board or something. The Truth Shall Set You Free 3798349058

It's a long story, but there was a group of us who actually posted using a sense of humor. A thread was created called The Dump Thread where we were allowed to basically post anything without adhering to any specific topic. It's been closed on two separate occasions; several of us stopped posting altogether the first time until they allowed a second Dump Thread to be opened, and the third one was started after the second one was deemed too large and would scare away n00bs. The Dump Thread is how Warden and I became friends, which lead me to SU and eventually here. The mods on the Ravens board are super strict, so I actually created a free board where we could post whatever we wanted. You can PM me if you're interested in joining. I'm sure it'll be interesting as Warden is the only Steelers fan on there right now, and the rest are Ravens fans. Although most of the discussion is about lame people and mods on the Ravens board.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

It's a long story, but there was a group of us who actually posted using a sense of humor. A thread was created called The Dump Thread where we were allowed to basically post anything without adhering to any specific topic. It's been closed on two separate occasions; several of us stopped posting altogether the first time until they allowed a second Dump Thread to be opened, and the third one was started after the second one was deemed too large and would scare away n00bs. The Dump Thread is how Warden and I became friends, which lead me to SU and eventually here. The mods on the Ravens board are super strict, so I actually created a free board where we could post whatever we wanted. You can PM me if you're interested in joining. I'm sure it'll be interesting as Warden is the only Steelers fan on there right now, and the rest are Ravens fans. Although most of the discussion is about lame people and mods on the Ravens board.

The Truth Shall Set You Free 3135543967 I think I've heard this story somewhere before.... The Truth Shall Set You Free 2981382511

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
The Truth Shall Set You Free 3135543967 I think I've heard this story somewhere before.... The Truth Shall Set You Free 2981382511

It's eerie, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

It's eerie, isn't it?

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

The Truth Shall Set You Free Reavens2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free   The Truth Shall Set You Free Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Shall Set You Free
Page 1 of 1