Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAFC North injury update: Harrison returns Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

AFC North injury update: Harrison returns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

AFC North injury update: Harrison returns Empty
PostSubject: AFC North injury update: Harrison returns   AFC North injury update: Harrison returns EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 am

December, 29, 2011
By Jamison Hensley

STEELERS AT BROWNS

STEELERS: OLB James Harrison (neck, full participation) returned to practice after missing Wednesday. WR Mike Wallace (ankle) also had a full practice after being limited yesterday. QB Ben Roethlisberger (ankle) and C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) had full practices for a second straight day. SS Troy Polamalu (knee) missed his second straight day of practice. OLB LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) was limited.

BROWNS: QB Colt McCoy (head) didn't practice for the second straight day. The same goes for RT Tony Pashos (stomach virus). didn't practice as well. RB Peyton Hillis (elbow) was limited again. WRs Josh Cribbs (groin) and Mohamed Massaquoi (foot) had full practices after being limited.

(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/39187/afc-north-injury-update-harrison-returns

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AFC North injury update: Harrison returns   AFC North injury update: Harrison returns EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:39 am

McCoy won't play because Harrison will AFC North injury update: Harrison returns 1797695198 Hillis is banged up and so is Cribbs. I think that covers there offensive talent. All we have to do is protect Ben (or Charlie if Ben can't maintain) and we come home victorious.
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: AFC North injury update: Harrison returns   AFC North injury update: Harrison returns EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:17 pm

I like the chances Worlids is getting he is the future after Harrison goes out the kid can play.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AFC North injury update: Harrison returns   AFC North injury update: Harrison returns EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
I like the chances Worlids is getting he is the future after Harrison goes out the kid can play.

I like him too. I hope he keeps progressing so when his time comes he's there to step in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC North injury update: Harrison returns   AFC North injury update: Harrison returns Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1