Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeE-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 am

Hey, guys. I'm posting this here just so everyone sees it.

Our board is set up so everyone receives an e-mail notification every time a post is made in a thread that you've posted in. There's no way to change the default setting, so in the early days of the board, I had to go through and change each poster's preferences individually. And I've been changing that preference for every member who joins.

Somehow, everyone's preferences have reverted back. I'm not sure how it happened. I don't have time now, but sometime tonight, I'll go back through and change them again, or another admin can do it if they have time. If you want, you can do it yourself.

Click on Profile in the navigation bar at the top of the forum.
Click on Preferences.
Click NO for anything dealing with e-mails or newsletters.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 am

I have to get a few things done around here real quick (just made my quiet exit from SF....after PMing about 75 members E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 1797695198 ), but I'll take care of it today. I've got nothing (pertinent) to do later on.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
I have to get a few things done around here real quick (just made my quiet exit from SF....after PMing about 75 members E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 1797695198 ), but I'll take care of it today. I've got nothing (pertinent) to do later on.

E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 2605341373

E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 1797695198

Well, I'm off to work. Hopefully everyone sees this and can change their own preferences. If not, I'll take care of it later if Mom or Truck is unable to. Again, sorry everyone. I'm really not sure how those settings switched back on their own.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am

YOu just had to freaking put a link in your farewell.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Mom's not one for sneaking out the back door. E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 1664291743

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am

I went through my preferences today and set things up to my liking, it's really not that difficult.

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

supytalpeht wrote:

Yup! E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) 1797695198

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 am

Ok, they are all updated now. I almost made a huge mistake cause I was forgetting to click save on like, the first 10. I would have been pissed if I did that the whole way through!

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Ok, they are all updated now. I almost made a huge mistake cause I was forgetting to click save on like, the first 10. I would have been pissed if I did that the whole way through!

Gotta love mornings!

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm

hmmmm......my settings were already at "no" for email notification and I have been getting them. I hit the reset button and save. Maybe that will work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)   E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

E-mail notifications (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1