Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers safety Ryan Clark is headed to his first Pro Bowl.

The 32-year-old Clark was named as a replacement for Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed on the AFC roster, the Steelers announced Wednesday. The 33-year-old Reed is dealing with ailments that include a nerve impingement in his neck, a sore shoulder and a sprained left ankle.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7501966/2012-pro-bowl-ryan-clark-pittsburgh-steelers-headed-first-pro-bowl

One man's pain is another man's pleasure. I have a feeling it's not all about the physical injury, I'm guessing Ed might not feel like playing the Pro Bowl after last week's tough loss. Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 2087824411

Clark's presence was definitely missed against the Broncos. Congrats Ryan!

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Clark Thrilled To Be Playing In Pro Bowl

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers Pro Bowl Safety Ryan Clark joined Seibel, Starkey and Miller on 93.7 The FAN to talk about being named to his first Pro Bowl.

Clark planned on traveling to the Pro Bowl with Troy Polamalu, but Troy turned the opportunity to try to open a spot for Ryan. So instead, Troy will now be traveling with Ryan to Hawaii for the game.

Ryan said he understand the way the Pro Bowl works and how players typically don’t hit each other hard, but with guys like Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez going up the seam, he won’t be able to hit them softly, so he’ll still hit like he normally does.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/01/25/steelers-safety-ryan-clark-thrilled-to-be-playing-in-pro-bowl/
-----------------------------------------------------

It might be worth watching just to see Clark lay somebody out.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Even if it is Ray Rice Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1797695198

Err wait.... I forgot Ray is "injured" Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 3029611895

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Even if it is Ray Rice Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1797695198
I don't think Rice is playing. His feelings are hurt. Or something.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm

You are quick on the draw tonight Wally... Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 2811592063

But not quick enough
Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1919150556 Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, I guess it would be kinda hard considering they'd be on the same team. I had a blonde moment. Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1664291743

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Yeah, I guess it would be kinda hard considering they'd be on the same team. I had a blonde moment. Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl 1664291743

I wasn't referring to that, I meant that I edited my post about Ray Ray being "injured" before you posted.

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl   Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark Headed to Pro Bowl
Page 1 of 1