Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePoll: Who should Steelers draft? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Poll: Who should Steelers draft?

Go down 
5 posters

With the first pick, should the Steelers draft:
Cornerback
Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_lcap67%Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Offensive lineman
Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_lcap33%Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Defensive lineman
Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Best player available
Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:55 am

Not really a serious thread. Just trying out the poll.

Holy crap! It actually worked. Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 184121345

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 am

I'm going with cornerback as well. I almost said defensive line, but I don't think corner can be ignored any longer.

I'd go:

1) Cornerback
2) Defensive line (Nose tackle specifically)
3) Offensive line
4) Safety
5) Linebacker
6) Defensive line
7) Tight End/Kicker/Project QB

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

O-lineman. It's the BIGGEST WEAKNESS on our team. The secondary is a close second but if our offense is scoring 40 points it'll be okay that our defense gives up 28.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Did you fall off the wagon, Truck? Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 1797695198 We need secondary help ASAP.

Don't forget we're going to get two injured starters back when we start playing again. Max and Willie should help to improve the line somewhat. They aren't pro-bowlers, but they're decent.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Did you fall off the wagon, Truck? Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 1797695198 We need secondary help ASAP.

Don't forget we're going to get two injured starters back when we start playing again. Max and Willie should help to improve the line somewhat. They aren't pro-bowlers, but they're decent.
The more our O-line gets beat up and depleted, the better it seems to play. Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 2829330259

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am

secondary help for sure
i dont think our o-line is bad as some make it out to be
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

The more our O-line gets beat up and depleted, the better it seems to play. Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 2829330259

I'd still like chance to see what they do with Colon and Pouncey playing. We have yet to see that. Poll: Who should Steelers draft? 792589548

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I'd like to see the Steelers draft another offensive linemen. Let's continue building that line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who should Steelers draft?   Poll: Who should Steelers draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who should Steelers draft?
Page 1 of 1