Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate

Go down 
+8
vasteeler
blastfurness
kirklandrules
Wallace108
SteelersYak
Buddha Bus
SteelerTide
Bays
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 am

effyou515 wrote:
fuck Ben bring in Haley. Ben needs someone to light a fire under his ass and Haley can be the coach to do it.

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 3964572787

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 am

fer69 wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
fuck Ben bring in Haley. Ben needs someone to light a fire under his ass and Haley can be the coach to do it.

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 3964572787

Your avatar.

Itz hawt. **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1374986764

solardave

PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
I'm a little worried that Haley could be too aggressive/antagonistic to coexist with Ben. I hope I'm wrong and maybe that's what he needs to change his bad habits, but it's just a feeling I get from seeing some of Haley's sideline antics in the past.

I have faith that Tomlin and the FO will make the correct decision that best suits the team.

You worry to much Bus. Have you ever looked at the NE sideline and watched Brady and his OC goin' at it. They still know the bottom line is whatever type of cheating you have to do to WIN the game. **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1797695198

As long as at the end of the day Ben and Haley are on the same page we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 am

solardave wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
I'm a little worried that Haley could be too aggressive/antagonistic to coexist with Ben. I hope I'm wrong and maybe that's what he needs to change his bad habits, but it's just a feeling I get from seeing some of Haley's sideline antics in the past.

I have faith that Tomlin and the FO will make the correct decision that best suits the team.

You worry to much Bus. Have you ever looked at the NE sideline and watched Brady and his OC goin' at it. They still know the bottom line is whatever type of cheating you have to do to WIN the game. **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1797695198

As long as at the end of the day Ben and Haley are on the same page we should be fine.

Ben just strikes me as a guy who could become extremely disgruntled going from an OC who was his golfing buddy and gave him total freedom to do what he wants to an OC who has a reputation of being volatile and over-bearing. I could be wrong, but their personalities may clash severely and boil over onto the field.

I'm all for getting an OC that will try to instill more discipline in Ben, but Haley may be the Antiarians incarnate and be TOO far in the other direction.

That said, I agree that Ben shouldn't be able to have too much say in the hiring. He's a laborer, not management.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 pm

since martz is apparently not an option i am leaning toward haley. i too think ben needs someone to light a fire under him. he and wiz didnt get along and ben was outstanding those first years. granted that could of been due a MUCH better line. just like at my job if my manager would let me get lazy i probably would.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Quote :
Have you ever looked at the NE sideline and watched Brady and his OC goin' at it. They still know the bottom line is whatever type of cheating you have to do to WIN the game

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1549491426 **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1549491426 **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 1549491426 **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 3562723908 **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 3562723908 **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate    **UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**UPDATED (Haley is frontrunner?): Todd Haley could emerge as OC candidate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2