Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGreatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.

Go down 
+3
LadyOfSteel
SteelCityMom
Buddha Bus
7 posters

Who Is the best heavy metal band of all-time?
Black Sabbath
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap21%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Iron Maiden
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap17%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Slayer
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap8%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Metallica
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap4%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Judas Priest
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap8%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Motley Crue
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap4%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Guns N' Roses
 8% [ 2 ]
Motorhead
 4% [ 1 ]
Pantera
 4% [ 1 ]
KISS
 8% [ 2 ]
Anthrax
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Megadeth
 4% [ 1 ]
Clutch
 4% [ 1 ]
Deftones
Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_lcap0%Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deep Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
Faith No More
 0% [ 0 ]
Ozzy Osbourne (solo)
 0% [ 0 ]
Tool
 0% [ 0 ]
White Zombie/Rob Zombie
 4% [ 1 ]
Queensryche
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Vote here for your favorite heavy metal band of all-time.

You can vote for 3 bands once per day.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

This poll has no time limit.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:57 pm

I has a sad. I want to vote for KISS. Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 3201610882

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
I has a sad. I want to vote for KISS. Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 3201610882

There you go, SCM! I completely forgot them! Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 294855916

Go ahead and vote for 'em. I replaced Anthrax with Kiss and it pained me to do it. I love me some Anthrax!

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Awwww...you didn't need to do that. Now I have an even bigger sad. Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 1797695198 I already voted for Maiden, Slayer and Pantera...those are good choices to have! You don't have to leave KISS there if you don't want, but if you do I'll definitely be voting for them lol.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:22 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Awwww...you didn't need to do that. Now I have an even bigger sad. Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 1797695198 I already voted for Maiden, Slayer and Pantera...those are good choices to have! You don't have to leave KISS there if you don't want, but if you do I'll definitely be voting for them lol.

It's OK. I wasn't sure if Anthrax would get many votes anyway. KISS should definitely be on the list.

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks Buddha...you are thee man!

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Thanks Buddha...you are thee man!

No problem SC! Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 941308610

Back to top Go down
LadyOfSteel
Xtreme Newb
LadyOfSteel

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Im happy, I voted for Kiss, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue!

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 am

Due to Wally increasing the number of options, I have added more choices. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:15 am

KISS!

I grew up on their music (thanks to my older brother), and there's just something about the classic Kiss that gets me cranked.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
British Steel
Xtreme Newb
British Steel

PostSubject: Greatest Heavy Metal   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Black Sabbath...Everything else is a footnote. No Deep Purple though.......

Xtreme Newb
BornaSteelersfan

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 am

I voted for Judas Priest (how they could not be the #1 choice boggles my mind), Iron Maiden, and Ozzy. I didn't want to vote for Ozzy, but Randy Rhodes was one of the greatest metal guitarists ever. I am a little annoyed that Rob Zombie isn't on there, because I would have chosen him over Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
La Flama Blanca
Xtreme Newb
La Flama Blanca

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 pm

BornaSteelersfan wrote:
I voted for Judas Priest (how they could not be the #1 choice boggles my mind), Iron Maiden, and Ozzy. I didn't want to vote for Ozzy, but Randy Rhodes was one of the greatest metal guitarists ever. I am a little annoyed that Rob Zombie isn't on there, because I would have chosen him over Ozzy.

I went with Megadeth over Metallica, but Judas Priest and Black Sabbath are just as meaning. Groups like Kiss, GNR and others are just a product of what was already established (minus the make-up)

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 am

Deep Purple and White Zombie/Rob Zombie added.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.   Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Heavy Metal Band Of All-Time.
Page 1 of 1