Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOfficial Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread

Go down 
+5
Gingerchip
fer69
vasteeler
Galax Steeler
Buddha Bus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 am

Man, I hope we do not lay another egg today. Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1505004552

Luckily, the Cowboys seem to be just as banged up as we are.

I'm going to say the Steelers squeak it out 17-13.

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am

I think we are going to see a higher scoring game today.

Steelers 27

Cowboys 17

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:31 am

Galax Steeler wrote:
I think we are going to see a higher scoring game today.

Steelers 27

Cowboys 17

You could be right, but I have little faith in the offense right now with the way things have been going. We need guys to start making catches and our line to start blocking.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 am

i so want to be excited for this game but im only nervous. im not usually like this but right now i have no faith in our team. i hope they prove me wrong and have a strong showing and carry it through the playoffs

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

vasteeler wrote:
i so want to be excited for this game but im only nervous. im not usually like this but right now i have no faith in our team. i hope they prove me wrong and have a strong showing and carry it through the playoffs

It's hard not to have some reservations about this game and team. Normally, the Cowboys wouldn't sweat me at all, but the way our team has played down to bad teams this year I take nothing for granted anymore. We can only hope that they perceive the Cowboys as a contender and take them seriously. We seem to do much better when we prepare for a team that is a true threat.

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 pm

We'll need to score 30+ points to win this game IMO

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Do we always have to run the fucking ball

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Ok. I didn't watch the game as I am stuyding for a final, but I occasionally checked out what was happening on the internet.

I still had faith until today. The bottom line is, you can blame Tomlin, the players, the Rooney's, God, whoever you want, but this team is just plain bad this year.

They keep making the same mistakes week after week after week. If it isn't Wallace, then it's Brown.....if it isn't Brown then it's Ben....if it isn't Ike, then it's Foote. The only consistent players, in my opinion, have been Suisham and Miller.

I simply don't care about the rest of the season at this point. As a matter of fact, I just want it to be other with (just like my class). It is too painful to watch them play this year.

I still love my Steelers, but they just aren't cutting it this year. As far as I'm concerned.....on to the draft.

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2605341373

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread We_bel10
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks for the playoff berth

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Quote :

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 798776511 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 568088689

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread We_bel10
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

JonM229 wrote:

you can thank antonio brown. he lost us this game Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2913999526

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Brown definitely the goat for the game this week. As mentioned earlier, we always have someone to step up and take that title. His last name matches what he played like tonight.

Agreed this season needs to be over with. Our defense is pathetic and our secondary is a joke. Troy needs to retire and we need to get young, HEALTHY talent in the secondary from the draft. To be honest I would rather lose out for a higher draft pick then limp into the playoffs and be one and done.

Quality CB's in the draft class like Dee Millner from Alabama and Jonathan Banks from Miss State. These guys are immediate fill ins and due to the age and injury pronness of this team, we would need them to start week one.

fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:04 pm

It is official we suck ass!!

Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 pm

JonM229 wrote:

No problem! It'll be fun watching the Rats choke again, as per usual. Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2800024739

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2480670802 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2287965686 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483
Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 pm

vasteeler wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

you can thank antonio brown. he lost us this game Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2913999526

Didn't he EVER? Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2306309830

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2480670802 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 2287965686 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483 Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread 1645253483
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 am

JonM229 wrote:

I wouldn't be too excited. AFC North is donkey dick this year (obviously). So much so, that I have a feeling the Bengals are going to win it. I never would have thought that would have happened 3-4 weeks ago. Fucking Bengals.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread   Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Steelers vs. Cowboys game day thread
Page 1 of 1