Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated

Go down 
+3
Galax Steeler
exncite
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote :
PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Former Steelers linebacker Chad Brown drops in as Ron Cook hosts the Vinnie & Cook Show live from Super Bowl XLVII’s Radio Row.

Chad has watched Ray Lewis closely throughout his career, and while he recognizes that Ray is a future Hall of Famer, Chad has come to some interesting conclusions on Lewis. “I would say 10-15 percent of his tackles he wasn’t actually involved in, and I’d say another 10 percent he was the last guy in and got credit for them,” Brown says. “There were folks behind Ray trying to make him seem bigger and better than he actually is.”

Brown also doesn’t seem impressed with some of Lewis’ on-field antics.

“It’s quite self-serving,” says Brown. “It’s funny how his teammates all play along and act as if it’s very motivating. We had Greg Lloyd. I love Greg. He’s the baddest man on the planet in my mind. But when the cameras come on the sideline and then you choose to yell at me at that moment? I can see through that, man.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/01/31/former-steeler-lb-chad-brown-ray-lewis-is-overrated/
WHOA!! Very interesting comments.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
exncite
Xtreme Newb
exncite

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 pm

I can't wait until this game is over and the sports world moves on to something else. I'm f'ing sick and tired of hearing about Lewis. Never wished someone would get hurt but I draw the line when it comes to this raturd.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am

exncite wrote:
I can't wait until this game is over and the sports world moves on to something else. I'm f'ing sick and tired of hearing about Lewis. Never wished someone would get hurt but I draw the line when it comes to this raturd.

Agreed Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated 1647293567

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am

exncite wrote:
In today's media culture, there's so much focus on everything else during the build up to the Super Bowl, the game itself almost becomes an afterthought.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
exncite wrote:
In today's media culture, there's so much focus on everything else during the build up to the Super Bowl, the game itself almost becomes an afterthought.

got to milk as much money out of the game as the NFL can. Sleep
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
exncite wrote:

You've got that right Wally.

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:38 pm

That's why I haven't watched Espn or the nfl network In almost 2 weeks Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated 131212936

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:47 am

fer69 wrote:
That's why I haven't watched Espn or the nfl network In almost 2 weeks Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated 131212936

They've become the RLN (Ray Lewis Network).
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 am

I will be glad when all of this Bullshit is over and we can focus on next year.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 am

Galax Steeler wrote:
I will be glad when all of this Bullshit is over and we can focus on next year.
I started focusing on next year right after the Bengals game, before the playoffs even started. Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated 1505004552

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:17 am

Take away R.L.'s criminal activity and in all honesty he WAS pretty good but the last 5 years when I've watched him play he got credit for takles he wasn't even in on while knocking down balls that could have been INTs for his team mates. I've seen him as an over bearing over the hill washed up POS LBer that every one of his team mates were affraid off. You know, a liability! Kind of lends creedance to the fact that he'd kill to be in the HOF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated   Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Chad Brown: Ray Lewis Is Overrated
Page 1 of 1