Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJames Harrison making less with Bengals Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

James Harrison making less with Bengals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

James Harrison making less with Bengals Empty
PostSubject: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm

By Jamison Hensley | Apr 24, 2013 10:50 AM
As everyone expected, linebacker James Harrison is making a lot less money for the Cincinnati Bengals than he would have if he took a pay cut with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

How much less? According to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer, Harrison signed a two-year deal with the Bengals worth a total of $4.45 million. That's less than what Harrison would have reportedly received in one year with the Steelers.

There were reports that the Steelers asked Harrison to take a 30 percent pay cut, which would have made his salary $4.6 million this season. Harrison refused and was released by the Steelers. Now, he's with the Bengals and won't be able to make that amount of money in two years in Cincinnati.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nflnation&id=75977&src=desktop

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'd fire my agent James Harrison making less with Bengals 294855916

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Idiots

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 am

I can understand him wanting to keep the money due him after busting his butt for years, however the NFL is a business and his agent obviously convinced him he'd get more somewhere else so I agree with Drizz. I'd FIRE my agent!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 am

fer69 wrote:
I'd fire my agent James Harrison making less with Bengals 294855916

solardave wrote:
I'd FIRE my agent!

If James, or anyone else, is looking for a new agent, I'm available. When it comes to finances, I can barely balance my checkbook, but even I knew how this situation was going to play out. James Harrison making less with Bengals 2087824411

Wallace108 wrote:
... it doesn't matter what Harrison has earned and what he feels he deserves. A team isn't going to pay him based on what he's done in the past. They'll pay him what they think he's worth now and what they think he can do for them going forward. Sure, Harrison can ask for what he feels he earned and deserves, but as you can see, no team is giving it to him. If he ends up playing next season, more than likely, he'll be playing for about the same (if not less) than he could have played for in Pittsburgh.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 am

poor James he's not too smart off the football field.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison making less with Bengals   James Harrison making less with Bengals Empty

Back to top Go down

James Harrison making less with Bengals
Page 1 of 1