Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLeBeau still going strong Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

LeBeau still going strong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

LeBeau still going strong Empty
PostSubject: LeBeau still going strong   LeBeau still going strong EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm

LeBeau still going strong 06-08-41_dick-lebeau_original

By Alan Robinson

Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau will be 76 on Sept. 9, one day after the Steelers' opener. He was the NFL's oldest assistant coach last season, and he will be again this season.

Does LeBeau ever think about when he might leave the game he has been part of since 1959, when he was drafted by the Browns but landed with the Lions?

“I don't think because of the situation that I am in that it would be very productive for me to think about it,” LeBeau said Wednesday. “I just go one day at a time really, one year at a time. I feel blessed that I'm still in the game and surrounded with young people that are working hard. I don't worry too much about the future.”

Then, he added, “Some of us don't have as much future as others.”

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/4186533-74/lebeau-steelers-gradkowski#ixzz2W40VORz5

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

LeBeau still going strong
Page 1 of 1