Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBelichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ Empty
PostSubject: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm

BOSTON (CBS) – New England Patriots* head coach Bill Belichick spoke about the arrest of Aaron Hernandez on Wednesday, calling it “a sad day on so many levels.”

“I’m going to address the situation involving Aaron Hernandez. I felt that it was important enough to do that prior to the start of camp. It’s a sad day. It’s really a sad day on so many levels,” Belichick said of the former Patriot tight end’s June arrest for murder in the death of Odin Lloyd. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim and I extend my sympathy really to everyone who’s been impacted. A young man lost his life and his family has suffered a tragic loss and there’s no way to understate that."

READ MORE: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/24/Patriots*-belichick-on-hernandez-a-sad-day-on-so-many-levels/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 am

I'm sorry but his press conference seemed so emotionless.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Unlike all his other press conferences where he's bubbling over with excitement? Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ 3798349058 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 am

Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Unlike all his other press conferences where he's bubbling over with excitement? Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ 3798349058 

Given the circumstances at hand you would think he'd show a little more emotion for the victims. But then again I forgot we were talking about The Hoodie!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Given the circumstances at hand you would think he'd show a little more emotion for the victims.  But then again I forgot we were talking about The Hoodie!
Belicheat can't show any emotions. He has no soul.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 am

Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ 1797695198

Last edited by effyou515 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just feelin a little funky now:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’   Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Belichick On Hernandez: ‘A Sad Day On So Many Levels’
Page 1 of 1