Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAaron Hernandez found dead in prison Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison

Go down 
+5
WVABE
Fire Arians
vasteeler
stlrtruck
Wallace108
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 8:40 am

BOSTON -- Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for a murder conviction and just days ago was acquitted of a double murder, died after hanging himself in his prison cell early Wednesday, Massachusetts prisons officials said.

Hernandez, 27, was found by guards in his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley just after 3 a.m., Department of Correction spokesman Christopher Fallon said in a statement.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19191248/former-new-england-Patriots*-te-aaron-hernandez-found-dead-prison-cell

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Prayers for his daughter who is only 4 years old.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Probably a little cold on my part but good. Now we don't have to pay to keep a murderer locked up for life

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 am

don't do the crime if you can't do the time
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 am

Win a court battle then Harry Carey yourself, that makes sense.

Me thinks somebody knew to much.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-nfl-player-aaron-hernandez-035814174.html

Quote :
Former star tight end Aaron Hernandez, who was convicted of first-degree murder in 2015, was found dead in his prison cell in an apparent suicide on Wednesday (19 April), authorities said. Hernandez did not leave behind any suicide note, but he did reportedly write the words "John 3:16" on his forehead before his death.

The widely known Bible verse says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." The Washington Post reported that a Bible found in his cell was reportedly opened to that page.

The Bible should give him hope, even with a life time in prison. Salvation was still possible. To know if he dedicated himself to the Lord prior to his death would be interesting to hear.

Quote :
"There were no conversations or correspondence from Aaron to his family or legal team that would have indicated anything like this was possible. Aaron was looking forward to an opportunity for a second chance to prove his innocence," Baez said. "Those who love and care about him are heartbroken and determined to find the truth surrounding his untimely death. We request that authorities conduct a transparent and thorough investigation."

Baez also said his law firm would conduct its own probe on Hernandez's death.

Brian Murphy, Hernandez's former agent, also claimed there was "no chance" the former athlete committed suicide. "Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life," Murphy tweeted.

If he didn't kill himself, then this is going to be an interesting twist post court room hearing.  If he did kill himself, then those who claim to know him, didn't know him at all.  It's proof that you never know what happens to someone on the inside.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

I'm not buying the conspiracy theory. I mean, did those same people that KNEW he would never kill himself, also KNEW he would commit cold blooded murder???

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
I'm not buying the conspiracy theory.  I mean, did those same people that KNEW he would never kill himself, also KNEW he would commit cold blooded murder???
i'm guessing yes. hernandez wasn't new to the thug life when he signed with the Patriots*.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 pm

stlrtruck wrote:

Quote :
Former star tight end Aaron Hernandez, who was convicted of first-degree murder in 2015, was found dead in his prison cell in an apparent suicide on Wednesday (19 April), authorities said. Hernandez did not leave behind any suicide note, but he did reportedly write the words "John 3:16" on his forehead before his death.

The widely known Bible verse says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." The Washington Post reported that a Bible found in his cell was reportedly opened to that page.

The Bible should give him hope, even with a life time in prison.  Salvation was still possible.  To know if he dedicated himself to the Lord prior to his death would be interesting to hear.

Quote :
"There were no conversations or correspondence from Aaron to his family or legal team that would have indicated anything like this was possible. Aaron was looking forward to an opportunity for a second chance to prove his innocence," Baez said. "Those who love and care about him are heartbroken and determined to find the truth surrounding his untimely death. We request that authorities conduct a transparent and thorough investigation."

Brian Murphy, Hernandez's former agent, also claimed there was "no chance" the former athlete committed suicide. "Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life," Murphy tweeted.

If he didn't kill himself, then this is going to be an interesting twist post court room hearing.  If he did kill himself, then those who claim to know him, didn't know him at all.  It's proof that you never know what happens to someone on the inside.

So, if he dedicated himself to the Lord after committing murder he can reach salvation.   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison 1426860608

Sounds too easy...like using a "get out of jail for free" card.  "I just killed three people...the Lord will forgive me if I repent."   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison 2087824411   

Wouldn't it be better to reach salvation by dedicating yourself to the Lord BEFORE committing such a heinous crime?  

I'll never accept the belief that murderers can be saved by dedicating their life to God after being an accomplice of Satan.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 am

Can't say I was too sad to read this news. Hernandez was a Grade A scumbag. He definitely killed at least one person, and probably got away with killing at least two others. He made those decisions for himself, and then he took the coward's way out. I highly, highly doubt he was murdered, people are just coming up with conspiracy theories because of the hoopla surrounding his case due to his celebrity as a former professional athlete.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

FrancoLambert wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Quote :

The Bible should give him hope, even with a life time in prison.  Salvation was still possible.  To know if he dedicated himself to the Lord prior to his death would be interesting to hear.

Quote :

So, if he dedicated himself to the Lord after committing murder he can reach salvation.   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison 1426860608

Sounds too easy...like using a "get out of jail for free" card.  "I just killed three people...the Lord will forgive me if I repent."   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison 2087824411   

Wouldn't it be better to reach salvation by dedicating yourself to the Lord BEFORE committing such a heinous crime?  

I'll never accept the belief that murderers can be saved by dedicating their life to God after being an accomplice of Satan.

Look at the thief on the cross. One mocked Jesus, the other asked to be remembered, and joined him in heaven. While to us it may not seem fair, it is only God who can judge those who come to salvation.

Would it be better to reach salvation prior? Definitely. But to some they don't come to the Lord until they've gone well past the end of their rope (no pun intended).

While it may be hard to accept that sinners can be saved by dedicating their life to God after being an accomplice to Satan, it is in God's word. However, God judges the heart of man. He'll know the sincerity of the committment. I'm not one to be able to say truly if he repented of his sins, or if he was just reading the bible because it was the only book he was allowed to have in his cell.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison   Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison
Page 1 of 1