Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion Empty
PostSubject: Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion   Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion 1505004552  Oy vey:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones missed practice on Wednesday with what the team described as a head injury.

They’re now describing it as a concussion. Steelers PR man Burt Lauten announced that Jones was diagnosed with a concussion by team doctors on Wednesday evening. Per Lauten, Jones first alerted doctors of symptoms on Monday and that he has been tested and treated since then without practicing.

Jones’ status for Sunday afternoon’s home game against the Ravens will be determined by how quickly he progresses through the league’s concussion protocol. That may not be too likely since it is already Thursday and Jones hasn’t been cleared by an independent neurologist to practice at this point. He would then need to be cleared again to play in the game.

Read more: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/17/steelers-announce-jarvis-jones-has-a-concussion/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sure hope he is cleared to play. As I've said in other posts; he has really impressed me thus far.

stlrtruck

Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion   Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 pm

I'd rather him he be healthy, rather than rush back.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Steelers announce Jarvis Jones has a concussion
Page 1 of 1