Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 pm

None of them have the personality that the "Chief" had imho.  But hey, that's the past and you know us Steeler fans.....we love to live in the past Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 2981382511   Doesn't mean he has it out for Ben or wants to teach him a "lesson".

Actually, maybe that's exactly what is needed.  A stronger, less fatherly type figure,  chairing the organization.  Maybe it will cut down on the off field antics.

The "Le Doobie" brothers might think twice before lighting up less than three hours before having to catch flight to go to their next game.

Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Man.....just realized this turned into a two page thread just for notifying the board that Joe Greene was on the NFL channel.

Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 1797695198

Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Why can't we all just get along! Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 3562723908 Ben was an ass.( alegedly) Joe is a jerk and was never really that good. That's why L.C. wore gold shoes so Joe wouldn't get credit for all of his sacks. Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 1797695198( I heard from a reliable source that I won't divulge (my aunts second cousin's grandmother's hairdresser) that Joe Greene wet the bed until he was 53.) Here's a fact. Joe Greene is great in my book and I won't apologize to no damn one for that!

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
Man.....just realized this turned into a two page thread just for notifying the board that Joe Greene was on the NFL channel.

Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 1797695198

This thread isn't about Mean Joe. Please stay on topic. Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Let me say one more thing here. This is a forum to discuss the Pitsburgh Steelers TEAM. Although we may disagree the underlying factor is we're here BECAUSE WE LOVE THE STEELERS....good or bad!!
In my 3 years posting on this site I've never heard more negative BS from any one individual claiming to be a fan. Oh wait,Crash I haven't heard you claim to be a Steeler fan. So like Wally I'm wondering if you're just a TROLL>
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Quote :
Some of his receivers felt forced to befriend Roethlisberger out of fear that he would not throw the ball to them, said Josh Huston, a former teammate who went on to be a kicker for Ohio State.

You mean like when Chuck Noll told John Stallworth to quit bitching about the lack of passes and go befriend your quarterback?

From that point during the 1974 season John Stallworth made it a habit to get Bradshaw his coffee and doughnuts in the morning.

Why didn't Mr. Iriti say in that article that he is among the many of Ben's former friends who were "cut off" because they wanted the "perks"? Why didn't Mr. Iriti also say that his family were so close to Ben that before this started they bought the Roethlisberger home in Findlay Ohio.

Even when the BS SI article came out? Two bars in that article flat out said what they reported was not accurate at all as far as paying bar tabs and what not.

We can do this all day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life   Mean Joe Greene:  A Football Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mean Joe Greene: A Football Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2