Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa

Go down 
+4
SteelersYak
Drizztbob
Wallace108
Gingerchip
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:24 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
mrcrash wrote:
No it's fact.   

Source please.

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1647293567 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1647293567 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1647293567 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1647293567 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1647293567

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
mrcrash wrote:
No it's fact.   

Source please.

Mike Tomlin during the week. He said they would rotate, but a specific role for Harrison wasn't discussed yet.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
mrcrash wrote:
The rotation was planned from the start.  Not a secret.  

The fact that HARRISON was on the field on the final drive is simply because he's LeBeau's boy.  

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 131594301126

That is sooooo funny Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 1549491426

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 Revenge-of-the-nerds
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm

mrcrash wrote:
Mike Tomlin during the week.  He said they would rotate, but a specific role for Harrison wasn't discussed yet.  

They did rotate. I think Kirk (and correct me if I'm wrong) wanted a source for that Harrison was on the field for the final drive because he is "LeBeau's boy"

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 pm

mrcrash wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
mrcrash wrote:
No it's fact.   

Source please.

Mike Tomlin during the week.  He said they would rotate, but a specific role for Harrison wasn't discussed yet.  

Yes Yak! Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 230572241

That doesn't support the statement you made that Harrison was on the field because he's LeBeau's boy. It supports the fact that prior to the game (and early in the week) Tomlin stated he would rotate ... which is contrary to your argument.

Gosh, when I saw you put in a response, I was hoping to see some juicy quote from LeBeau saying "Harrison's my boy and I'll play him when it counts most" ... or something along those lines. Disappointed Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3201610882
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Thread interruption alert!

Try saying this 10 times real fast:

Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Gosh, when I saw you put in a response, I was hoping to see some juicy quote from LeBeau saying "Harrison's my boy and I'll play him when it counts most" ... or something along those lines. Disappointed Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3201610882

Isn't that status quo at this point? Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3798349058 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 755331329

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Thread interruption alert!

Try saying this 10 times real fast:

Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak
Yes Yak

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3562723908 Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3562723908

I fell apart around 6 and 7. Damn. Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 294855916

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

How about a Jacksonville thread already?? I'd like to look forward to something this weekend and not bury myself in stat reading for the rest of the week...

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
How about a Jacksonville thread already??  I'd like to look forward to something this weekend and not bury myself in stat reading for the rest of the week...

Is there a Genie emoji? Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 3337014354

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa   Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Balls and Goats - Steelers vs Tampa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2