Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeEmail notifications - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Email notifications

Go down 
+3
SteelersYak
teegre
Wallace108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teegre

teegre

Email notifications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
teegre wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
We're all glad you got it sorted out Teeg. You make any board you're a member of instantly better. Glad we could help.

Thanks, Buddha.  

I'm glad that we share the same sense of humor; otherwise, we never would have stayed in contact; and, you wouldn't have been able to guide me towards this place.  

Truly... I'm appreciative.  

NOTE: My work iPad still doesn't work.  I'm such an idiot.  Ergo, I'll be posting here mostly in the morning (before the kids awake/while I eat breakfast) and late at night (after the kiddos fall asleep).  Regardless: I will be posting... which is the important part.  

Yeah, I'm glad we were able to stay in touch too. Believe me, Wally here knows all about the "shared brain theory". It started with us waaaaaaay back when. You and I definitely had that same type of thing working. Email notifications - Page 2 2276209185

Besides, the police are using me as an undercover informant to monitor your stalking activities on Matt Elam and report back any suspicious activity. Ummmm.... ermmmmm.... I've said too much!  Email notifications - Page 2 190127080  Email notifications - Page 2 1841364231

We can definitely finish each other's... sandwiches.  

I'm holding the real Matt Elam hostage until he becomes a free agent and is signed by the Steelers.  He's very obedient: he puts the lotion on his skin on demand.
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
@teegre I made some minor tweaks under the hood. Let me know if you can now see any of those things Yak mentioned.

I brought my iPad home. This weekend, I'll see how it works (when on my own wifi).
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:37 pm

teegre wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
teegre wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
We're all glad you got it sorted out Teeg. You make any board you're a member of instantly better. Glad we could help.

Thanks, Buddha.  

I'm glad that we share the same sense of humor; otherwise, we never would have stayed in contact; and, you wouldn't have been able to guide me towards this place.  

Truly... I'm appreciative.  

NOTE: My work iPad still doesn't work.  I'm such an idiot.  Ergo, I'll be posting here mostly in the morning (before the kids awake/while I eat breakfast) and late at night (after the kiddos fall asleep).  Regardless: I will be posting... which is the important part.  

Yeah, I'm glad we were able to stay in touch too. Believe me, Wally here knows all about the "shared brain theory". It started with us waaaaaaay back when. You and I definitely had that same type of thing working. Email notifications - Page 2 2276209185

Besides, the police are using me as an undercover informant to monitor your stalking activities on Matt Elam and report back any suspicious activity. Ummmm.... ermmmmm.... I've said too much!  Email notifications - Page 2 190127080  Email notifications - Page 2 1841364231

We can definitely finish each other's... sandwiches.  

I'm holding the real Matt Elam hostage until he becomes a free agent and is signed by the Steelers.  He's very obedient: he puts the lotion on his skin on demand.

There's sandwiches?!?! Email notifications - Page 2 3337014354 Email notifications - Page 2 2927775184

Are you still holding Joe Dirt hostage too, or did you finally get over your mullet phase?

On second viewing, that actually might be Jon. Email notifications - Page 2 3798349058

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:53 am

Buddha Bus wrote:

There's sandwiches?!?! Email notifications - Page 2 3337014354 Email notifications - Page 2 2927775184

Are you still holding Joe Dirt hostage too, or did you finally get over your mullet phase?

On second viewing, that actually might be Jon. Email notifications - Page 2 3798349058

Email notifications - Page 2 1647293567

@JonM229 tucks better than I do.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:48 am

teegre wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That's because he has that giant, unkempt bush to hide the twig and berries in. Email notifications - Page 2 106674522

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
teegre wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That's because he has that giant, unkempt bush to hide the twig and berries in. Email notifications - Page 2 106674522

It looks like an elephant spying on you from the brush

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email notifications   Email notifications - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Email notifications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2