Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Fever alumni: A question

Go down 
+22
vasteeler
tony hipchest
Steeler Zach
BlackAndGold
Gingerchip
Master_Of_Puppets
fer69
JonM229
jak341
Bays
Bane
Drizztbob
Wallace108
harrison'samonster
tube517
pancake
Mach1
teegre
Lokki
Galax Steeler
SteelersYak
Buddha Bus
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:41 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
I'm not sure what got deleted. I haven't been back to SU since they banned (and then unbanned) me. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Braintrust. I heard through the grapevine that the Halfway House (Night Owls hangout) was still there, but more or less withered and died once Wally and I left. Not sure if it's still active or not.

It's weird that we were just discussing the state of the groups. As of a few days ago, all the groups are now gone. It looks like they disabled the groups feature. The best I can figure out is that they were having some problems with some posters in one of the groups, and since all the other groups were inactive, they decided to do away with them all. That's my guess based on the timing.

Whatever the case, that sucks. Although it was inactive, we spent a hell of a lot of blood, sweat, and beers building that group. While there's no denying that a lot of it was drunken nonsense, there was a lot of comedy gold there. Every once in awhile it was fun to go back through some of the threads and reminisce. I always got a chuckle. So now in the span of a few weeks, the House at Fever and the House at SU have been wiped out. No

It's like we never existed. Which is probably better for everyone. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 1797695198

Well, as we know, none of us will probably ever see the SF House any longer. I personally haven't seen the SU House in years nor had any plans to.

So.... the way I see it, we're just gonna have to carve out some new history right here at SX. We don't need a special group hidden "in the basement" either. It's sad that some of those hysterical moments are lost forever. We had some great times at the other places, but that doesn't mean we can't continue blazing some zany trails right here. And if it disappears... it's all Wally's fault! Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 3798349058

That said, I did hear a tale whilst out riding after the demise of the Houses..... advices report that sometime later, an unidentified person snuck into the graveyard and chiseled an inscription. The epitaph read only one word... 'Pals'. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2811592063

Man if money wasn't an object to me though... I'd of bought the rights to the forum, even for the ridiculous $5,000 asking price just to keep it open. Just sucks that some jerkoff with zero interest in the Steelers owned the site. To me, if you're not interested in the team your forum represents, you shouldn't own it.
they'll probably give you $ 300 for that hunk of shit dodge at the scrap yard ... Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2087824411
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:28 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
I'm not sure what got deleted. I haven't been back to SU since they banned (and then unbanned) me. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Braintrust. I heard through the grapevine that the Halfway House (Night Owls hangout) was still there, but more or less withered and died once Wally and I left. Not sure if it's still active or not.

It's weird that we were just discussing the state of the groups. As of a few days ago, all the groups are now gone. It looks like they disabled the groups feature. The best I can figure out is that they were having some problems with some posters in one of the groups, and since all the other groups were inactive, they decided to do away with them all. That's my guess based on the timing.

Whatever the case, that sucks. Although it was inactive, we spent a hell of a lot of blood, sweat, and beers building that group. While there's no denying that a lot of it was drunken nonsense, there was a lot of comedy gold there. Every once in awhile it was fun to go back through some of the threads and reminisce. I always got a chuckle. So now in the span of a few weeks, the House at Fever and the House at SU have been wiped out. No

It's like we never existed. Which is probably better for everyone. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 1797695198

Well, as we know, none of us will probably ever see the SF House any longer. I personally haven't seen the SU House in years nor had any plans to.

So.... the way I see it, we're just gonna have to carve out some new history right here at SX. We don't need a special group hidden "in the basement" either. It's sad that some of those hysterical moments are lost forever. We had some great times at the other places, but that doesn't mean we can't continue blazing some zany trails right here. And if it disappears... it's all Wally's fault! Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 3798349058

That said, I did hear a tale whilst out riding after the demise of the Houses..... advices report that sometime later, an unidentified person snuck into the graveyard and chiseled an inscription. The epitaph read only one word... 'Pals'. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2811592063

Man if money wasn't an object to me though... I'd of bought the rights to the forum, even for the ridiculous $5,000 asking price just to keep it open. Just sucks that some jerkoff with zero interest in the Steelers owned the site. To me, if you're not interested in the team your forum represents, you shouldn't own it.
they'll probably give you $ 300 for that hunk of shit dodge at the scrap yard ... Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2087824411

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 RUDE

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 4ac375f5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 am

Has anyone else seen this ad on your Facebook feed? I've seen it a bunch of times. Pay attention to the right side of the image.. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2605341373

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 KPHVIk7
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 am

Lokki wrote:
Has anyone else seen this ad on your Facebook feed?  I've seen it a bunch of times.  Pay attention to the right side of the image..   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 2605341373

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 KPHVIk7

Updated. Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 184121345

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 Shirt10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 am

Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 312503953

. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Fever alumni: A question   Steelers Fever alumni: A question - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Fever alumni: A question
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7