Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady vs. Steelers week one

Go down 
+48
SteelerSpartan
jak341
Hawaii 5-0
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelcityboyz
LambertWardSteel
Stella Nation
Steelcitian
steelcrazy
pczach
kan_t
Fire Arians
vasteeler
ETL
lipps83
Pappy
andywitmyer
ImperialFan
ebsteelersSF
stlrtruck
Dave75th
Rhyno
JonM229
SteelerEmpire
Wallace108
Lokki
OX1947
SteelersNorth
SteelersYak
Vis
IowaSteeler927
Gingerchip
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
fer69
FanSince72
Master_Of_Puppets
Buddha Bus
Bane
Atlanta Dan
steelstoned1972
teegre
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
PhantomJB93
SteelersCanada
kirklandrules
DesertSteel
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:35 am

kirklandrules wrote:
teegre wrote:
The audacity is what irks me.  Not only do they try to cheat, they feel like even when caught, they are somehow still above the law.  

Robert Kraft demanded an apology if the Welles report proved his team innocent.  It didn't.  And, instead of admitting as much, he is rationalizing and/or deflecting.  

Just admit it... and move on.  

Belichick = Nixon  
Brady = Pete Rose  
Kraft = the PR director from Iraq
Your right about the audacity. Keep in mind, Bob Kraft put out his response to the Wells report 3 minutes after the report was made public. So it's obvious he had knowledge of the report before anyone else. So let's not play this little game of him not getting catered to. The league is hand holding this d-bag.

Belichick really isn't equivalent to Nixon. Yes he cheats and lies, but as Ed Bouchette pointed out in one of his blogs, Nixon didn't have to cheat to win. I believe, in every bone of my body, that Belichick only won because he cheats. I'll say it a million times, before arriving in New Englad, Belichick couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. He was a decent coordinator, but as a head coach, he sucked. And using players that no one has ever heard of and tend to suck once they leave the Patriots** is another myth busting fact (eg: Wes Welker ... he was with the Chargers and Dolphins and no one ever knew who he was). In a much earlier thread, I stated that Bill Belichick didn't just use one avenue to cheat ... he's probably got 2 or 3 things going simultaneously to ensure he wins. He's a corrupt individual who would be  in prison if he wasn't a football coach.

Buddha Bus wrote:
Preach on, Cap'N Kirk!

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 124247948
I actually feel similar about Belichick. I mean he was awful as the Browns HC. Awful and while I know it's possible that he learned lessons during that time, I just think it's interesting that he went from being a Browns outcast to someone that people speak of in the same breath as Walsh or Lombardi. And a good point about the players too. And I definitely agree that it's definitely a culture of cheating going on there. Hell, the circumstances that Kraft hired Belichick are quite curious in themselves. From what I understand, Belichick was all set to be the HC for the Jets and he quit the day the team announced his hiring. I think that's what gets me the most about that team and its fans. They think they should be held to different standards. There definitely was some tampering with NE in regards to the Belichick hire yet the Pats* screamed bloody murder when the Jets owner who so it's clear I am no fan of made a fairly innocent comment about wanting to get Revis back. And the other thing I hate about that fanbase is how they, a franchise that has really only been successful the last fifteen years goes around acting like everyone's jealous of them. Fans of storied franchises like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, etc. Hell even the Ravens don't have a reason to be jealous of them since the Ravens have actually done quite well against them. It's going to be fun watching the Patriots* fans when the Patriots* become just another team. Maybe they'll get some humility but I doubt it. It's too bad because I actually really like the NE area a lot but NE area sports fans are some of the worst in sports and their football team is no exception.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:37 am

SteelersCanada wrote:
lol. I mean... this is just... lol?

I've never once tried to argue the NFL has to follow the justice system in punishing its players. This is on the first page of this thread. I don't know how to make it more clear to you. It isn't my problem if you choose to see an argument that isn't there. Posts 11 and 13 - read up.

Aaaaand we're done because we're going in circles. Let's just leave it at this: I've never tried to argue the NFL couldn't suspend a player because of the lack of evidence in a court room. Clear? Clear.

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1505004552

Quote :
The evidence, while highly suspect and intriguing, is all circumstantial.
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1549491426

Quote :
"More probable than not" isn't good enough to suspend anyone.

Quote :
That, and again, the evidence is completely circumstantial. The NFLPA needs to utter "show me the evidence" and that's that.

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1549491426 Just Stop. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 294855916

Quote :
As much as we may all want it, I don't think the NFL can suspend Brady here.

confused

Quote :
You can't suspend a player on the grounds of "more probable than not",
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 2829330259

SteelersCanada wrote:

I'm not saying they can't, I'm saying they won't. .

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 294855916 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1664291743 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1505004552 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 478306915

dude... just make it STAHP!!!!

Quote :
I'm not even arguing the bolded part.

thats because you cant.

Quote :
Their comments aren't going to move the needle on anything ... and fans have moved on because it was something stupid.
i dont know what type of sports media coverage you get up there in canada but you are absolutely 100% wrong. get back to me when you actually have your finger on the pulse of the situation. otherwise you are speaking out of line... again.

Quote :
Again, I don't know the point you were trying to make with Ray Farmer being black and thus being punished harsher than Brady and Kraft are going to be.

you are the one that said brady and kraft wouldnt/shouldnt/couldnt (i'll let you back track to figure out what you really meant to say) be punished in accordance with rules and precedent the commish has set.

bell, blount, farmer, hardy, and rich mckay are the 5 most recent examples of player/exec suspensions. one of those things is not like the other. there are plenty of black players in the nfl who have their own theories on why this is. i wouldnt expect you to get the point i am trying to make because you are obviously unaware of some of the underlying issues and perceptions that exist. your own ignorance on the matter doesnt mean i am making them up.

seriously dude. just quit making stuff up on the fly and constantly contradicting yourself. youre not a lawyer and you didnt write the nfl rulebook. its one thing to have an opinion or a prediction but theres no need to try and pass bullshit off as fact. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 4130395391 (you can "lol'd" again, now...)

. .
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:56 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
my prediction:

the Patriots**** will be docked a draft pick and Shady Brady will be suspended for the season opener...

That's good enough for me... week one.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:21 am

just incase anyone forgot what a lying piece of shit this dirtbag is-

anyone with an ounce of people reading skills who watched this 3 months ago, knew he was lying.

he should be suspended a year and the HOF voters give him the pete rose/barry bonds treatment.

. .
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:32 am

tony hipchest wrote:
just incase anyone forgot what a lying piece of shit this dirtbag is-

anyone with an ounce of people reading skills who watched this 3 months ago, knew he was lying.

he should be suspended a year and the HOF voters give him the pete rose/barry bonds treatment.
I remember him laughing about it on the radio too. And yes Tony I agree give him the Bonds/Rose treatment. Really why shouldn't Brady's reputation not have to suffer because of this? The media frigging loves the guy so I think that's why they're giving him a pass where they might not otherwise. I will also add that those complaining that there wasn't enough evidence need to realize a couple of things:) The NFL does not need to prove beyond a reasonable that the Brady knew in order to suspend him, they need a "preponderance of evidence", the same measure used at civil trials which they phrased as "more likely than not" in the report. And I will further add that we would know more if Brady had cooperated with the investigation which is another part of why he should be suspended.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:06 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

[I remember him laughing about it on the radio too. And yes Tony I agree give him the Bonds/Rose treatment. Really why shouldn't Brady's reputation not have to suffer because of this? The media frigging loves the guy so I think that's why they're giving him a pass where they might not otherwise.

brady denying any knowledge of the pressure in those footballs is less beleivable than barry bonds saying he had no idea what was in that steroid cream he was rubbing into his body every day before working out. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 798776511

and just like brady dont need to cheat to gain a competitive advantage, bonds and a-rod didnt need steroids to help them hit the ball any better. (they were already the best in the game before they started juicing).

and make no mistake, tom brady is using HGH as well. yeah... i said it. he just hasnt gotten caught (and likely wont).

no qb has been listed on the weekly injury reports longer or more often than tom brady in the last decade. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1890901109

. .
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:12 pm

@Tony LOL

@kirklandrules
Belichick is a good coach, but his SuperBowl victories were by 3 points... just enough where taping or deflating could make the difference on one FG becoming a TD(4 point difference).

@ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Exactly. Kraft is STILL looking for an apology... when his team was caught cheating and LYING about it.

[NOTE: I wish that I could quote on my iPad. This is harsh.]
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Goodell should grow some balls like Adam Silver, force Kraft to sell the team, and then move it to LA. Then nobody has to listen to annoying Bostonians during football season.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:51 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

[I remember him laughing about it on the radio too. And yes Tony I agree give him the Bonds/Rose treatment. Really why shouldn't Brady's reputation not have to suffer because of this? The media frigging loves the guy so I think that's why they're giving him a pass where they might not otherwise.

brady denying any knowledge of the pressure in those footballs is less beleivable than barry bonds saying he had no idea what was in that steroid cream he was rubbing into his body every day before working out.  Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 798776511

and just like brady dont need to cheat to gain a competitive advantage, bonds and a-rod didnt need steroids to help them hit the ball any better. (they were already the best in the game before they started juicing).

and make no mistake, tom brady is using HGH as well.  yeah... i said it.  he just hasnt gotten caught (and likely wont).

no qb has been listed on the weekly injury reports longer or more often than tom brady in the last decade. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1890901109
I mean really. It's a joke. And it says a lot about Tom's lack of integrity or character. I am enjoying seeing his golden boy image change slowly as people see this guy for the cheating fraud he is. What upsets me most though is that the NFL took its time and released this after the draft. Hell it bugs me as is that the Pats* still got to play in the SB. I don't care if they beat the Colts by 38 or 1 point, cheating shouldn't go unpunished and it appears they certainly did do that throughout the 2014 season and there's nothing about that team and QB that makes me think that this is a first time for Brady. He's probably been pulling stunts like this for his whole career. His HC is a cheater as well so he had a great teacher in Belichick.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:58 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Goodell should grow some balls like Adam Silver, force Kraft to sell the team, and then move it to LA.  Then nobody has to listen to annoying Bostonians during football season.
They're still loud as ever during the offseason. My brother has some friends who are NE fans and they basically worship Brady 24/7/365 and some NE fan friends of mine are basically bitching at anyone who doesn't think that the Pats** and Brady did nothing wrong here.  Not bad people but having a shitty football team for years and all of a sudden having a good one has made these Chowderheads really sensitive to whenever their precious Tom gets criticized. By the way, Jon how are the other Ravens fans you know feeling about what's come to light? You guys have a much more legitimate reason to be pissed than I think any team involved in this given that your loss against the Pats* was so close the previous week and that the texts indicated that this kind of thing was going on well before the AFC Championship. I have no love for the Ravens but I've never felt you guys have beaten us illegitimately. You all were just the better team that playoff game day. It's part of why while I'll always hate the Ravens as a matter of principle, it's a different hatred than what I have for NE. Doesn't help that our two teams are similiar either but anyhow I'm rambling I know.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:28 pm

teegre wrote:

Belichick is a good coach, but his SuperBowl victories were by 3 points... just enough where taping or deflating could make the difference on one FG becoming a TD(4 point difference).  

If you think that deflating and taping could account for the difference between fieldgoals and TDs in Super Bowls, how many games in the regular season do you think could have gone the other way had they not cheated? 1 or 2 games is the difference between going to the playoffs and not. It's the difference between a 1 seed or a 5 seed in the playoffs (home vs away playoff games).

I spoke with a good friend during the lunch hour who happens to be a life long Browns fan (yeah, I pick on his ass!). He agrees that Belichick is not a good coach (his biased Cleveland opinion). It's not like he was a young Bill Cowher or Tomlin coming into a HC job and doing well. He sucked in Cleveland and didn't look good at the beginning of his tenure in NE. Suddenly, he's a genius?

Here's his coaching record. I call BS on this.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/BeliBi0.htm'

He's no Lombardi who pushed his team physically and expected perfection. He's no Bill Walsh who designed a spread offense when the league was filled with slow defenses. He's a genius, that's the explanation ... but there's a pattern of cheating that certainly calls that term into question. Take that away and what do you have?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:33 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Take that away and what do you have?

A loser slob in a hobo's hand-me-down hoodie? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 2087824411

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

A loser slob in a hobo's hand-me-down hoodie? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 2087824411

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 3574152539 BINGO! We have a winner!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:41 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

Please tell me my prize is food and/or beer. Is it food and/or beer? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1426860608

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

Please tell me my prize is food and/or beer. Is it food and/or beer? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 1426860608

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 230572241   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 273451046
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:45 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
teegre wrote:

If you think that deflating and taping could account for the difference between fieldgoals and TDs in Super Bowls, how many games in the regular season do you think could have gone the other way had they not cheated? 1 or 2 games is the difference between going to the playoffs and not. It's the difference between a 1 seed or a 5 seed in the playoffs (home vs away playoff games).

I spoke with a good friend during the lunch hour who happens to be a life long Browns fan (yeah, I pick on his ass!). He agrees that Belichick is not a good coach (his biased Cleveland opinion). It's not like he was a young Bill Cowher or Tomlin coming into a HC job and doing well. He sucked in Cleveland and didn't look good at the beginning of his tenure in NE. Suddenly, he's a genius?

Here's his coaching record. I call BS on this.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/BeliBi0.htm'

He's no Lombardi who pushed his team physically and expected perfection. He's no Bill Walsh who designed a spread offense when the league was filled with slow defenses. He's a genius, that's the explanation ... but there's a pattern of cheating that certainly calls that term into question. Take that away and what do you have?
We agree. With Chuck Noll, you saw someone who started out quite slowly. First season was really really bad but the second and third seasons saw signs of improvement. Plus he was building a team from the ground up. That NE team had been to the SB just four years prior to Beli's arrival in NE. So ultimately I'm with you Kirk, I don't think Belichick is as good as people say he is. Maybe that is sour grapes on my part because his team has gotten the better of ours in two conference championships and plays us quite well in the regular season too but I too am wondering how Bill Belichick went from having one winning season in six years coaching the Browns and Pats* to someone whose worst record since 2001 is 9-7 and has only had two missed trips to the playoffs and one of the one miss was due to a tiebreaker. If you look at truly great coaches like Noll, Lombardi, and Walsh, you see that they gradually become great. Belichick went from being very undistinguished to someone who as I said's "worst" season was 9-7. Now you can believe he's up there with Lombardi and Noll or maybe even better than them if you choose to but something happened and I don't think it's a coincidence that he's surrounded by shady winning methods. As for the Golden Boy, I don't believe he is as good as they say either. As I said last night, the difference between an all pro QB and JeMarcus Russell is much closer than the difference between Russell and you or I. And furthermore I will point out that no one was acting like Brady was GOAT when the Pats* won their first SBs. He was acknowledged as good but people rightfully brought up that he had a strong D backing him up. People only started lumping Brady in as one of the best ever when the Pats* became more of a pass first team that would go for it on fourth down when the game was well out of reach. Ultimately I'm interested in how a Cleveland outcast and a 6th round QB became the Lombardi and Montana of his generation so quickly. And I think you have to look at the Spygate, Deflategaet when looking at these guys because it seems to me that they will do anything to get an edge.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

by Bob Labriola
Steelers.com

* Whaddya think of opening in New England now?

* Back in 1963, the NFL Commissioner was Pete Rozelle, and he faced a situation in which the highest-profile player on a two-time defending championship team coached by the legendary Vince Lombardi was suspected of betting on his own club and said to be associating with “known hoodlums.” Paul Hornung said he bet on his Green Bay Packers with “friends” for $100 or $200. Rozelle said the bets actually were for as much as $500 with the implication that Hornung’s “friends” were ne’er-do-wells.

* A classic case of he-said, he-said, but Rozelle still suspended Hornung, who had set an NFL record with 176 points in 1960 and been the league’s MVP in 1961, for the entire 1963 season. The entire 1963 season.

* I cannot get myself to believe Roger Goodell will make the kind of statement Rozelle did back in 1963, and there can be debate over whether tampering with footballs rises to the same level of impugning the integrity of the sport as players betting on the outcome. But there has to be a suspension, maybe two.

* In my mind, the team that could be watching this very closely is the New Orleans Saints. The Saints had their head coach suspended for an entire year for BountyGate, and even though Sean Payton claimed to be completely unaware of the particulars of the violations, Goodell essentially ruled that ignorance is no defense against wrong-doing.

* The Wells Report concluded that Bill Belichick was largely unaware of footballs being deflated, but if ignorance was no defense against wrong-doing when Payton got suspended for a full year, then that same standard should apply here. And since the NFL already found Belichick guilty in SpyGate – the $500,000 fine the league levied against him points to his guilt – is this a second offense? In a court of law, a second offense typically brings a harsher punishment.

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/On-opening-in-NE-Ravens-draft-drops/7d8984d1-ef36-4729-8864-b9ba46c60944
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

No sir, it's a puppy pee pad pack...

FOR LIFE!!!!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Sources: Patriots* fear lengthy suspension for Brady

May 8, 2015,

No one knows specifically what the Deflategate punishment will be for Tom Brady, but within Gillette Stadium they are bracing for the worst.

Sources with the Patriots* I have spoken with tell me they are fearful of a lengthy suspension, perhaps in the six- to eight-game range, for Brady in the aftermath of the Wells Report.

Of course any suspension can be appealed and the sentence reduced, but certainly losing Tom Brady for even three or four games would be a tremendous blow for the Patriots* next season.

The investigation led by Ted Wells into underinflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game concluded "it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware" of inappropriate activities involving the release of air from Patriots* game balls." The report exonerated owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick from any culpability in the incident.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-Patriots*/new-england-Patriots*-fear-lengthy-suspension-for-tom-brady
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Sources: Patriots** fear lengthy suspension for Brady

May 8, 2015,

No one knows specifically what the Deflategate punishment will be for Tom Brady, but within Gillette Stadium they are bracing for the worst.

Sources with the Patriots** I have spoken with tell me they are fearful of a lengthy suspension, perhaps in the six- to eight-game range, for Brady in the aftermath of the Wells Report.

Of course any suspension can be appealed and the sentence reduced, but certainly losing Tom Brady for even three or four games would be a tremendous blow for the Patriots** next season.

The investigation led by Ted Wells into underinflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game concluded "it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was at least generally aware" of inappropriate activities involving the release of air from Patriots** game balls." The report exonerated owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick from any culpability in the incident.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-Patriots**/new-england-Patriots**-fear-lengthy-suspension-for-tom-brady
It's nice to see them afraid. Maybe next time they won't cheat and we'll actually get to see someone who deserves to be in the SB rather than a serial cheater like Tom and Belichick.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:06 pm

He deserves the entire season.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:45 pm

over 40% of people polled believe Shady Brady* deserves more than a 4 game suspension:

What should Tom Brady’s punishment be?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/08/what-should-tom-bradys-punishment-be/
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:01 pm

the sad thing is I'm still expecting the only discipline to be a 10 yard penalty on the opening kickoff for the first game and then eight thousand seven hundred and fifty dollar fine for Tom Brady. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 294855916

Goodell sucks that bad. the other owners have to step up and force his hand.

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:42 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
the sad thing is I'm still  expecting the only discipline to be a 10 yard penalty on the opening kickoff for the first game and then eight thousand seven hundred and fifty dollar fine for Tom Brady.  Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 294855916

Brady* will be suspended for at least the Patriots*** bye week...
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
the sad thing is I'm still  expecting the only discipline to be a 10 yard penalty on the opening kickoff for the first game and then eight thousand seven hundred and fifty dollar fine for Tom Brady.  Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 294855916

Brady* will be suspended for at least the Patriots**** bye week...

And the Pats* docked a supplemental 7th round draft pick.

James Harrison will be drawn and quartered by a team of horses for rolling his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Steelers week one
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next