Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIt smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)

Go down 
+32
therocksteeler
Rhyno
Fire Arians
fer69
Steeler Zach
schillah
Chaotic Zen
njsteeler87v2
zcoop
steelerdude15
steelcityboyz
vasteeler
SteelerSpartan
jak341
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
DesertSteel
HeinzMustard
Wallace108
Steel Peon
Hawaii 5-0
SteelersYak
SoCalFan
SteelersNorth
tony hipchest
WVABE
kirklandrules
stlrtruck
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Lokki
pczach
Stella Nation
Vis
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Surprise play of the game- Alejandro Villanueva has a huge reception for a 1st down or 2 pt conversion.

. .
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 pm

PREDICTION:

We lose the battle but win the war.

(IOW, we lose tonight but turn the corner to a successful season)
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Uh oh. Brady has to handle hard, wet balls tonight. Could be a problem for him. I wonder if his game one anxiety is from all his offseason issues or because the refs now have control of his precious balls.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Uh oh. Brady has to handle hard, wet balls tonight. Could be a problem for him. I wonder if his game one anxiety is from all his offseason issues or because the refs now have control of his precious balls.
Rain forecast? Hmmm combine that with him having a line that hasn't played together much, maybe our D will surprise tonight. I'd obviously feel better if we had Maurkice, Bell, and Bryant playing along with knowing the D has its kinks worked out but I am not so pessimistic about this. It's not going to be easy though. It never is.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Uh oh. Brady has to handle hard, wet balls tonight. Could be a problem for him.

I doubt that'll be a problem for him. It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 2981382511

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:08 pm

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 Lets+Do+This
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:32 pm

What's on the menu?

jak341

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:37 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Steel Peon wrote:
In this rare occasion we'll have all of the NFL's viewership rooting for us who aren't Cheats fans......relish the moment.
Heh true. I actually realized this week when Judge Berman made his ruling and when I read the article on ESPN that I hate the Pats*** more than any other sports team that I have ever hated.

How I wish that were true. A lot of fans hope the ground implodes under the stadium sucking both teams into the 7th circle of hell.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 pm

jak341 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Steel Peon wrote:
In this rare occasion we'll have all of the NFL's viewership rooting for us who aren't Cheats fans......relish the moment.
Heh true. I actually realized this week when Judge Berman made his ruling and when I read the article on ESPN that I hate the Pats**** more than any other sports team that I have ever hated.

How I wish that were true. A lot of fans hope the ground implodes under the stadium sucking both teams into the 7th circle of hell.
Yeah a lot of fanbases hate us. I do think there is some grudging respect though. I dunno though. I'm interested in seeing if I get any kind of reaction when I wear my Steelers tee to the office gym after my shift ends. I mostly have gotten shit from Ravens fans which I get when I have wore Steelers gear in the past. However, I got shit from a Redskins fan once and I was mystified, We play them once every four years and never beat them in the SB.
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:45 pm

man I want to crush these guys......let's hope the tough schedule and adversity pushes the Steelers to a higher level of play.

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:50 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:
man I want to crush these guys......let's hope the tough schedule and adversity pushes the Steelers to a higher level of play.
2008. I know our D isn't what it was then but that's immediately what I think when I hear about the tough schedule we have. I'd actually be more fretful if we had an "easier" schedule and were SB favorites.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?

taco night at our house

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
steelcityboyz

steelcityboyz

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?
Hot sausage here..
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?

ribs, corn on the cob, baked beans, and lots of beer... It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 3056903510
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?

Beer

And for dessert, more beer. It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 1650858226

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?

A $3 store brand digiorno. A few left over buffalo wings. Homemade Cream of green chile soup, twizzlers, mothers circus animal cookies, (no, I'm not stoned) It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 1797695198 Beer & Angry orchard. Patriot heads on a stake for dessert.

. .
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Vis wrote:
What's on the menu?

WINGS
Back to top Go down
SoCalFan

SoCalFan

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:25 pm

On my way to The Tilted Kilt in Long Beach! Wings Beer & boobs for me...

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 pm

While eating dinner, I watched NFL Network for about 20 minutes. They spent about 1 minute talking about Bell being out and Williams filling in. The other 19 minutes was all devoted to the Patriots*. Before I turned it off, they started talking about Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks. About half an hour later I turned on ESPN ... they were talking about the Patriots*. I turned it off. Apparently, only one team is playing tonight.

Back to top Go down
steelcityboyz

steelcityboyz

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Anyone nervous yet?
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm more excited than nervous.

I love the beginning of football season!

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 1948569602
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Priceless!!!

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Lets go Steelers!

pczach

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Look at this prancing, pompous jackass Kraft.......
Back to top Go down
steelcityboyz

steelcityboyz

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Cheating bastards walking out proud like they deserve them trophys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)   It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It smells like GAMEDAY! (Steelers-Patriots* game thread)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next