Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSwedish Folk Metal Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Swedish Folk Metal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

Swedish Folk Metal Empty
PostSubject: Swedish Folk Metal   Swedish Folk Metal EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:06 am

I have always been a fan on Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal with some melody in the vocals. Melodic Death metal like In Flames and Nu Metal bands such as Mudvayne and Pantera have been favorites of mine about 15 years. However I recently stumbled accross a band called Eluveitie, they've been a band since like 2002 and just now I discovered them they have a female vocalist named Anna Murphy, she is smokin' hott and they also have a male vocalist for their heavier stuff. What I like about them, and other bands in this Swedish or Nordic Folk Metal genre is that they incorporate instruments such as flutes, violins accordions and harps into metal which makes for an extremely unique sound. Equilibrium and Sabaton are other good bands from that genre, I really like the mixture of heavy instrumental and heavy vocals mixed with melody.

only thing is a lot of music from this genre is in Swedish , some is in English though.
anyways if you like metal I suggest checking out bands from this Genre, it is a very unique sub genre of metal.

[url=Swedish Folk Metal 5nkbw6][/url]

Anna Murphy

Last edited by ImperialFan on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

Swedish Folk Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swedish Folk Metal   Swedish Folk Metal EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:38 am

Will do.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down

Swedish Folk Metal
Page 1 of 1