Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWill we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?

Go down 
+13
SteelCity4Life
SteelerSpartan
OX1947
Stryker
stlrtruck
SteelerFreak58
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Craziaskowboi
Atlanta Dan
Fire Arians
vasteeler
SteelerEmpire
Hawaii 5-0
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EbonySteel86

Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:34 am

Craziaskowboi wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Easier schedule would have made them 8-8 considering their past history of losing to sub .500 teams.

The Steelers are 6-2 this season against teams that currently have losing records.
Yeah but the Ravens don't just suck, they SUPER SUCK! We lost.to.the twice, the 2nd coming from their practice squad,.so I count that game as 2 loses! Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 2913999526
Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:34 am

EbonySteel86 wrote:
Craziaskowboi wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Easier schedule would have made them 8-8 considering their past history of losing to sub .500 teams.

The Steelers are 6-2 this season against teams that currently have losing records.
Yeah but the Ravens don't just suck, they SUPER SUCK! We lost to them twice, the 2nd coming from their practice squad,.so I count that game as 2 loses! Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 2913999526
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:05 am

fire Tomlin you pretty much fire the whole coaching staff.

the Steeler way of building a defense from the front to the back and this being a good defensive back draft give tomlin another year. plus the Steelers salary cap has been a mess for sometime not tomlins fault.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:10 pm

But Tomlin is such a good coach remember? I'm such a jerk off for ever saying anything bad against him when he gets swept by the ravens.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm sorry but when you can beat the Broncos and Bengals back to back, back up QB or not, when you beat two teams that were combined what 20-6 or something? Then manage to let your team lose to the ravens practice squad, that falls on the coach 100%. Add in the fake field goal in Seattle I wouldnt argue with firing his fucking ass. He has pissed me off about 12 times this season doing stupid shit and causing head scratching losses. I never saw this type of bullshit when Cower was coach. NEVER. I know people will say oh blazequietly, blaze more quietly or whatever. Thats bullshit. We probably WILL go 5 seasons with out a playoff win. Look at the amount of talent on this team. We should be in the play offs, we should be better. This is on Tomlin.

PostSubject: Re: Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?   Will we go 5 years without a playoff win? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will we go 5 years without a playoff win?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2