Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePacman Says AB "Was Faking" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"

Go down 
+20
Wallace108
WVABE
teegre
Buddha Bus
lotas
FrancoLambert
IowaSteeler927
pczach
ImperialFan
harrison'samonster
vasteeler
Vis
Atlanta Dan
DesertSteel
QueenstownPa
LambertWardSteel
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
FanSince72
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FanSince72

FanSince72

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" Empty
PostSubject: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Quote :
Adam Jones: 'Antonio Brown was not hurt. I know he was faking'
12:49 PM ET
Coley HarveyESPN Staff Writer

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones reiterated during an appearance on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday that he believed Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was "faking" an injury late in Saturday night's AFC wild-card game at Paul Brown Stadium.

It was after being hit in the head by Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict following an incomplete pass that Brown was said to have had a concussion.
Jones didn't buy that. Jones, talking about the penalty he received for bumping an official after he exchanged words with Joey Porter, pointed out that the Steelers assistant coach was still on the field after Brown had walked off and "winked at us and everything."

"Antonio Brown was not hurt. I know he was faking it," Jones said on the show. "Go back and look at the play. If you go back and slow-motion the play, you tell me that Vontaze hit him in the head or did his shoulder pads barely touch him?"

The Steelers say Brown suffered a concussion on the play.

Jones, who on Saturday told NFL Network's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance," added another award on Monday that the Steelers receiver should receive.
"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was looked at by medical staff after taking a hit from Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict in the final minute of play. He suffered a concussion. David Kohl/USA TODAY Sports

The play in question served as the catalyst for a Bengals meltdown that contributed in large part to their 18-16 loss. Burfict was flagged for unnecessary roughness following his hit, and Jones was penalized moments later when he got into an altercation with Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter, who had come onto the field at the same time Brown was being tended to by medical staff.

Altogether, the Bengals were penalized 30 yards on the play, shortening the distance the Steelers had to kick the game-winning field goal. With 14 seconds left, Chris Boswell's 35-yard kick gave Pittsburgh the win.

Jones hasn't spoken to local media about the end of the game yet, but may when the locker room opens around noon ET. Jones' conversation with NFL Network came after he unleashed a (since deleted) not-safe-for-work tirade on Instagram against head referee John Parry and other officials from Saturday's game. He thought they were wrong to flag him for the incident with Porter.

"They said I made contact with the ref," Jones said on "The Dan Patrick Show." "I was pointing at Porter, saying, 'Why is he on the field?' I asked the head ref why he was on the field. He couldn't give me an answer. ... He wasn't with the player who got hurt."
Jones also told Dan Patrick he felt as if Burfict wasn't intending to injure Brown.

"Didn't deserve to be flagged," Jones said. "He was full speed. You can see him easing up as the play is going on. Watch the film. Watch the film. Watch the whole game in slow motion."

Burfict is facing a suspension for his hit on Brown, a source familiar with the situation has told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14548113/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-says-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-was-faking-winked-him

If he was faking then AB deserves an Oscar.

And as for Burfict barely touching him, I wonder what laws of physics would explain AB's cartwheel that happened after Burfict ran past him?

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Quote :
Jones, who on Saturday told NFL Network's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance," added another award on Monday that the Steelers receiver should receive.
"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

A Grammy! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1664291743 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1549491426

I'm done, I'm done! Give AB his Grammy! And while you're at it, give Jerry Porter his Pulitzer Prize.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:13 pm

He's a bitter loser just like the rest of the Bungles.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Why would Brown willingly go through the concussion protocol, effectively removing him from the rest of the game? Not buying that, more excuses from the Bengals. Whether he got concussed or not doesnt matter, burfict was head hunting a defenseless receiver which rightfully drew a flag
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" Ab%20grammy_zps50kmboi6

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:00 pm

When he was hit there's no way his head would have been whipping around like that thru acting. When he hit the ground he looked lights out to me.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Pacman is a piece of shit human being and it doesn't matter what he says....he doesn't have the mental faculties to process logic!
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:18 pm

We do realize that Pacman has an IQ of 80, right?
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Dear PacMan - gotcha!

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" CYVbh6dWEAAagxD
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 pm

DesertSteel wrote:

For the record, Pacman scored a 7 on his Wonderlic. A score of 20 is deemed average intelligence, with a 10 required to be considered "literate" (i.e., being able to read and write).

Last edited by DesertSteel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 pm

DesertSteel wrote:

No, that's Pacman and Burfict combined Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 2981382511

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Faking it would just teach his partner bad habits

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:39 pm

When asked about the Wonderlic, Burfict was quoted as saying "I loves Popsicles"
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Can anyone embed the Vine video for this tweet  Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1664291743

https://twitter.com/jnsanchez/status/686054983175946240

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:51 pm

AB's response to pacman... awesome! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1797695198

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" CYd1V38UwAA1rM8
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 pm

fuck adam jones and his stupid nickname

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
QueenstownPa
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Okay..... be honest......would you pay to watch Pacman and Burfict enter a gun fight with knives?
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:03 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
When he was hit there's no way his head would have been whipping around like that thru acting. When he hit the ground he looked lights out to me.

exactly, the head doesn't swing around that way on it's own.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:11 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if porter tried to instigate that penalty on purpose. Good job joey porter.

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:21 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if porter tried to instigate that penalty on purpose. Good job joey porter.

yeah, thats totally what happened and stupid "pacman" fell for it hook line and sinker

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:29 pm

So much for AB 'faking it'. Jones just made himself look even more idiotic if that is possible

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14550813/ben-roethlisberger-likely-play-antonio-brown-status-not-looking-good-pittsburgh-steelers-playoff-game-vs-denver-broncos

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:36 pm

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:56 am

My favorite part of that idiotic statement is how Jones claimed that Brown should be given a Grammy. Grammys are musical awards you fucking moron. Jones is an uneducated piece of trash, that'd probably be in prison if he wasn't athletically gifted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:24 am

ImperialFan wrote:

No doubt about it.  Joey walks out, drifts around casually Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1890901109 , and baits the illiterate cretin.  

He knew the illiterate cretin would take the bait and he did....hook, line, and sinker.  

One of the best trash talkers ever got us 15 yards closer.  Good job Joey! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" 1647293567
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:27 am

DesertSteel wrote:
DesertSteel wrote:

For the record, Pacman scored a 7 on his Wonderlic. A score of 20 is deemed average intelligence, with a 10 required to be considered "literate" (i.e., being able to read and write).

To keep things in perspective, I gave my cat the Wonderlic and he scored a 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next