Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"

Go down 
+20
Wallace108
WVABE
teegre
Buddha Bus
lotas
FrancoLambert
IowaSteeler927
pczach
ImperialFan
harrison'samonster
vasteeler
Vis
Atlanta Dan
DesertSteel
QueenstownPa
LambertWardSteel
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
FanSince72
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vasteeler

vasteeler

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:44 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Fuck Pacman, fuck Burfict and fuck the Bengals.

Couldn't have said it better myself Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 1647293567

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:44 pm

OX1947 wrote:

Yup my thoughts exactly.

Bengals fans are already talking crap saying they derailed our season, but because of that I want the Steelers to come out and play hard & win even more now. It'll be an added FU to the Bengals
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Yup my thoughts exactly.

Bengals fans are already talking crap saying they derailed our season, but because of that I want the Steelers to come out and play hard & win even more now. It'll be an added FU to the Bengals

This season is already a win in my book.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:56 pm

DesertSteel wrote:

I know what you mean

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 pm

DesertSteel wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Yup my thoughts exactly.

Oh I agree but anything that's added spite to the bungholes I'm all for
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:09 pm

DesertSteel wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

Yup my thoughts exactly.

Yeah, knocking the bungles out has it's own merits. We derailed their season last week. The idea they think they derailed our season because they headhunted shows the atmosphere Marvin Lewis is so proud of. Sooner have AB out there, obviously, but Pacman looks more an idiot than usual now that his apology is owed.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:52 pm

JonM229 wrote:
DesertSteel wrote:

I know what you mean

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 1797695198 , wait........ Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 2913999526

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:08 pm

AB is still faking it just so Pacman Jones apologizes.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:17 pm

So no word from Pacman yet eh. Figures. Fucking trash talking coward.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:49 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

'Pacman' Jones keeps his word, apologizes to injured Steelers WR Antonio Brown

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/pittsburgh-steelers-cincinnati-bengals-pacman-jones-antonio-browns-apology-011516
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:52 pm

It would be hilarious if Brown is then cleared to play

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:55 pm

JonM229 wrote:

I don't think that's possible is it? Friday was his last chance to clear protocol I think, since the final test is full practice with no symptoms?
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

I don't think that's possible is it? Friday was his last chance to clear protocol I think, since the final test is full practice with no symptoms?

He is gone - no Lazarus miracle on the plane ride to Denver

In some ways I am relieved - AB has a long career and post-football life ahead of him - it would be terrible if his career was shortened as well as life impacted if he was highly vulnerable to another brain injury and got slammed on Sunday

I assume Ben is not risking permanent structural damage to his shoulder by playing with a numbef up shoulder Sunday and potentially losing his fastball by incurring further damage he cannot even feel
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

'Pacman' Jones keeps his word, apologizes to injured Steelers WR Antonio Brown

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-out/pittsburgh-steelers-cincinnati-bengals-pacman-jones-antonio-browns-apology-011516
I'm pleasantly surprised by that. Good. He still acted like an immature shithead in any case but I am glad he did apologize.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

He is gone - no Lazarus miracle on the plane ride to Denver

In some ways I am relieved - AB has a long career and post-football life ahead of him - it would be terrible if his career was shortened as well as life impacted if he was highly vulnerable to another brain injury and got slammed on Sunday

I assume Ben is not risking permanent structural damage to his shoulder by playing with a numbef up shoulder Sunday and potentially losing his fastball by incurring further damage he cannot even feel  

Yeah same. Still a lot of football left for AB, playoffs or not, if his long-term health is at risk suiting up then don't. Ben probably had just a grade 1 sprain. Reports say he practiced fully and was throwing 45 yards down the field. No way in hell he could do that even with a grade 2. He will be sore, but no added risk of injury. It'll be just a matter of playing through pain, which he's capable of doing.

Pacman earned a little bit of respect following through with his word. Now I respect him slightly more than Burfict, which isn't saying much, but it's a start.

Even without Brown, I like our chances in this game. The team seems hungry and the defense is fired up. They know they have to help carry this team, and I think they will rise to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:20 pm

I do feel better knowing about Ben. I think Ben missing would be harder to overcome than AB. AB is awesome but our WR depth and talent is a lot different than QB depth. I'm really hoping that Coates can make a name for himself in this game. We know he has terrific speed but drops are an issue but if Sammie can get by the Broncos defenders on one play and make a big burn that will be huge.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Too bad about AB but his health is far more important than the game itself. I'm kind of glad he's sitting in a way, I mean it sucks we won't have him out there to victimize Chris Harris some more, but I don't want to see such a young and talented player risking his health to play in one game. Get better AB, we'll see you in the next playoff game, or we'll see you next season!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:39 pm

One player knocks out our lead RB......the best receiver in the NFL.........and seriously imjures our quaterback, all in the same season, and is penalized only 3 games.

And we get an apology from Pacman.   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 798776511      Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 568088689
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
One player knocks out our lead RB......the best receiver in the NFL.........and seriously imjures our quaterback, all in the same season, and is penalized only 3 games.

And we get an apology from Pacman.   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 798776511      Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 568088689

Yep, definitely bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3