Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"

Go down 
+20
Wallace108
WVABE
teegre
Buddha Bus
lotas
FrancoLambert
IowaSteeler927
pczach
ImperialFan
harrison'samonster
vasteeler
Vis
Atlanta Dan
DesertSteel
QueenstownPa
LambertWardSteel
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
FanSince72
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:35 am

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Pacman-jones-neck-brace-meme

Pacman and his wife at the pool.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 am

How on Earth can any human being objectively watch that hit and say AB was faking it? His head was forced to make the exact motion that is often seen in "Spy" movies, the good ole neck twist to kill someone, as if someone grabbed his helmet and twisted it 180 degrees as fast and hard as they could.

He flopped because his fucking body went numb. Ever heard of the Nervous System, Pacman? Eh...nevermind. Not sure anything leads down that road...

Hey let's start a petition to nominate Pacman Jones and Vontaze Burfict for a Nobel Peace Prize Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1797695198

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:24 am

Pacman probably also believes that guy he and his boys put in a wheelchair is faking it too.

Pacman is likely the dumbest bipedal organism roaming Earth right now. Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 294855916

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 am

lotas wrote:
How on Earth can any human being objectively watch that hit and say AB was faking it? His head was forced to make the exact motion that is often seen in "Spy" movies, the good ole neck twist to kill someone, as if someone grabbed his helmet and twisted it 180 degrees as fast and hard as they could.

He flopped because his fucking body went numb. Ever heard of the Nervous System, Pacman? Eh...nevermind. Not sure anything leads down that road...

Hey let's start a petition to nominate Pacman Jones and Vontaze Burfict for a Nobel Peace Prize Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1797695198

Pacman says Brown winked at him. Which is entirely possible. If Pacman wasn't such a complete idiot he'd know that just because you have a concussion doesn't mean you can't talk, or function. There are varying levels to concussions. When I had a Level 2 concussion diagnosed by my doctor from High School football I could still talk like normal, I just felt a little shook up, and one of my pupils was dilated while the other wasn't. I got that concussion towards the beginning of a practice, took another hit that the Doctor said probably effected it as well, and still finished out practice doing wind sprints. I didn't go to the Doctor until I got home and told my Mom how I felt (she's a nurse). I didn't feel right, but it's not black and white where you're knocked out, or you don't have a concussion. It's kind of hard to explain. Brown was hit a helluva lot harder than I was, and I didn't get hit in the head either, mine was more from whiplash if I had to venture a guess, and maybe my head hit the ground, I don't really remember, I kind of remember getting hit really hard and ending up looking at the sky. I do remember my teammates that were watching the play giving a big gasp, so the hit must've been pretty nasty.

My Doctor told me there were three levels of concussions, this was back in 2004-2005 so I have no idea how they diagnose it now but he told me that I had a Level II. If I had a 2 then Brown has to have a 3, just seeing that hit and the way he crumpled onto the turf...

teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:32 am

Someone needs to make a meme where Steve Harvey is holding an Oscar and says: "The Grammy goes to..."

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 312503953
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 am

teegre wrote:

Someone needs to make a meme where Steve Harvey is holding an Oscar and says: "The Grammy goes to..."  

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Steelers-vs-bengals-memes_1

Closest thing I could find.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

Fuck it I made one.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3773113_zpsix49nreq

Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:43 am

It is time to move on to Denver, but I would enjoy watching someone sitting down with PacMan and have him explain how Brown was faking after walking us through this Zapruder film of Saturday night's assassination attempt    

Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:07 pm

I reckon its time for another 200 yard game for Wheaton.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
teegre wrote:

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Steelers-vs-bengals-memes_1

Closest thing I could find.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:55 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Quote :
Jones, who on Saturday told NFL Network's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance," added another award on Monday that the Steelers receiver should receive.
"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

A Grammy! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1664291743 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1549491426

I'm done, I'm done! Give AB his Grammy! And while you're at it, give Jerry Porter his Pulitzer Prize.

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1664291743

Jones is going to be even more pissed when AB and the Steelers go on to win the team's 7th Stanley Cup.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :
Jones, who on Saturday told NFL Network's Michael Silver of Brown, who is in the league's concussion protocol, "Man, that [expletive] was [expletive] acting. He flopped. He needs a [expletive] Academy Award for that performance," added another award on Monday that the Steelers receiver should receive.
"He deserved a Grammy Award for that," he said. "I know if you just got knocked out you ain't going to be able to wink and tell me you're OK."

A Grammy! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3562723908 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1664291743 Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1549491426

I'm done, I'm done! Give AB his Grammy! And while you're at it, give Jerry Porter his Pulitzer Prize.

Jones is going to be even more pissed when AB and the Steelers go on to win the team's 7th Stanley Cup.

Pacman really wanted to win the Conn Smythe trophy this year. The dream is over. Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 2164293255

......and the winner of the AFC Grammy Award for the most convincing fake concussion is........................................Antonio Brown!

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Image

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :

With a 3-point homerun in the bottom of the third period of game 7! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1372836603

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :

With a 3-point homerun in the bottom of the third period of game 7! Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1372836603
AND THE STEELERS WIN THE WOMEN'S WORLD CUP!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:37 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :

AND THE STEELERS WIN THE WOMEN'S WORLD CUP!

And Mike Tomlin wins the Heavyweight Championship Belt!!!!   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 2768454789

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 220px-X_Division_Champion_Kenny_King

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Adam Jones says he'll apologize to Antonio Brown if he misses game

Jones will make that proclamation on national television Tuesday night, when he appears in a sit-down interview with New York Jets receiver Brandon Marshall on the latest episode of "Inside the NFL" on Showtime.

"I will send out an apology," Jones told Marshall in a teaser clip the show tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "If he don't play. But you know and I know that when Saturday gets here, all of that is going out the window, man."...

Jones also emphatically answered "no" when asked if teammate Vontaze Burfict's hit on Brown in Saturday's wild-card playoff game was dirty.

"Everything that Vontaze do, everyone think is dirty," he said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14557830/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-apologize-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-game

Props to ESPN for not cleaning up PacMan's grammar in the article

I would say PacMan is as dumb as a box of rocks, but that would be insulting to the box of rocks
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:36 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:

Jones will make that proclamation on national television Tuesday night, when he appears in a sit-down interview with New York Jets receiver Brandon Marshall on the latest episode of "Inside the NFL" on Showtime.

"I will send out an apology," Jones told Marshall in a teaser clip the show tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "If he don't play. But you know and I know that when Saturday gets here, all of that is going out the window, man."...

Jones also emphatically answered "no" when asked if teammate Vontaze Burfict's hit on Brown in Saturday's wild-card playoff game was dirty.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14557830/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-apologize-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-game

I would say PacMan is as dumb as a box of rocks, but that would be insulting to the box of rocks

Jones really just needs to learn when to stfu. Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 294855916

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:24 am

Quote :

Maybe Jones has the concussion, as the Steelers play Sunday.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Quote :

Maybe Jones has the concussion, as the Steelers play Sunday.

There is nothing to concuss.

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:36 am

You know it would be somewhat understandable if Jones was a young player and acting like this but this guy is a veteran. Grow the fuck up you bitter loser.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

guess PacMan owes AB an apology...
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
guess PacMan owes AB an apology...

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 1240062_550436251797227_1261152584415535641_n
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Pacman Jones musta been hanging out with Chandler Jones if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Fuck Pacman, fuck Burfict and fuck the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"   Pacman Says AB "Was Faking" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Says AB "Was Faking"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next