Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrowns trade number two pick to the Eagles Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles

Go down 
+5
vasteeler
jak341
Vis
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:04 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15280364/cleveland-browns-trade-no-2-pick-draft-philadelphia-eagles-five-picks
This is actually a pretty good haul for the Browns. Philly obviously wants a QB. I think LA and now PHI have been idiots with these trades.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:15 pm

I think they think its a great move and a huge haul but now it seems like they are handing the starting job off to RGKnee in the AFC North. The Brownies seem to do all they can to not saturate their Qb (and breakt that curse of theirs) position similar to us with CB before last draft.

IDK. They can build a solid team on all fronts but I don't seem them scaring anybody in the AFCN with Bob Griffin under center. Maybe they will still get a QB somewhere in the draft.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:03 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
I think they think its a great move and a huge haul but now it seems like they are handing the starting job off to RGKnee in the AFC North. The Brownies seem to do all they can to not saturate their Qb (and breakt that curse of theirs) position similar to us with CB before last draft.

IDK. They can build a solid team on all fronts but I don't seem them scaring anybody in the AFCN with Bob Griffin under center. Maybe they will still get a QB somewhere in the draft.

The could still get a QB later. Who do they take at 8?

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't think the "rebuild" is occurring yet. The Browns are still tearing down to the foundation. They are going to flat out stink this year. Perhaps next year is the year they get a QB and start the "rebuild" in earnest.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 pm

wow...thats not a typical Browns move

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch

Last edited by vasteeler on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Vis wrote:

The could still get a QB later.  Who do they take at 8?

Bosa. If they are the Browns we've always known. Then he will get into some drug trouble and fizzle out by year 3.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Bosa won't make it past the Ravens unless Ramsey is still available

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:54 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Bosa won't make it past the Ravens unless Ramsey is still available

He might be. In the scenario where Cowboys like Ezekial Elliot enough to take him and Jacksonville uses their cap space to pick up Norman making Ramsey less valuable to them.

Myles Jack/ Joey Bosa/ Jalen Ramsey to Ravens. All three are bad news to The Steelers, one of the three will happen
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:30 am

Myles Jack/ Joey Bosa/ Jalen Ramsey to Ravens. All three are bad news to The Steelers, one of the three will happen

Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles God_damn_right_breaking_bad

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:11 am

rekt

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 am

jak341 wrote:

I don't think the "rebuild" is occurring yet. The Browns are still tearing down to the foundation. They are going to flat out stink this year. Perhaps next year is the year they get a QB and start the "rebuild" in earnest.

I think they still go QB. They may trade back into the backend of the 1st round and get Paxton Lynch. I think he's the better of the QBs anyways. The problem with drafting your franchise QB in 2017 is that there doesn't appear to be a franchise quality QB coming out next year. IMO Chad Kelly has the best skill set to play in the NFL, but apparently he's one step below Johnny Football on the d-bag chart. Watson, Clemson, doesn't translate to the NFL. Now we're looking for a bunch of guys who might just happen to have good seasons, which means you'd be selecting your franchise QB based on 1 good year of play.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:37 am

JonM229 wrote:

You shutty your dirty Raven loving mouth! Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:17 am

I actually think this was a good trade for the Browns. Of course it would just be their luck if Wentz/Goff turns out to be a franchise QB.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:36 pm

JonM229 wrote:

No doubt their defense will be helped with any one of these picks.

But what about the other side of the ball?

Stud RB, nowhere to be found.

Stud WR, nowhere to be found.  

Oh, I forgot they signed Mike Wallace.   Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:37 pm

FrancoLambert wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

Don't need any of that nonsense with an elite QB

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:58 pm

JonM229 wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

Don't need any of that nonsense with an elite QB
You guys still need to resign Flacco's favorite wideout. Pass Interference Defense. Maybe he'll give Joe a hometown discount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles   Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

Browns trade number two pick to the Eagles
Page 1 of 1