Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal Empty
PostSubject: Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal   Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:43 am

Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

The constant smile on Sean Davis’ face grew a little bigger today when the Steelers second-round pick was signed to a four-year contract.

Davis’ dad wanted nothing more than for his son to be drafted by the Steelers. The elder Davis, who has battled cancer, is a Steelers fan, especially a fan of Coach Mike Tomlin. Davis was thrilled that his dad’s wish came true, as he is the person who is his biggest inspiration.

“He always worked two jobs, even when he battled cancer,” said Davis. “Seeing him, he is my role model, my inspiration. He is why I work so hard so he can sit down and relax and rest and watch our dreams come true.

“My dad always wanted me to play for Coach Tomlin. It’s a dream come true for real. He always wins. He is a great coach and he is all about winning. This team wins Super Bowls. It’s a top caliber team. It’s just awesome. It’s the football tradition here. It’s 100 percent football and that is what I am all about.”

READ MORE: http://www.steelers.com/news/transactions/article-1/Steelers-sign-Davis-to-four-year-deal/4bbe2790-3468-42e8-9c5a-40df024c122b

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal   Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Now go make us all proud. Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal 1647293567
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal   Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:34 am

I like this kid's attitude, I really hope he pans out and becomes a force on this team.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal   Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:29 pm

the next carnell lake. hey one can dream right Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal   Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers sign Sean Davis to four-year deal
Page 1 of 1