Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One

Go down 
+6
Steelcitian
SteelersYak
schillah
jak341
Fire Arians
SteelerEmpire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One Empty
PostSubject: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm

...and I totally agree

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:26 pm

they deserve a lot of criticism

i mean holy crap, who the hell do we think we are when we go out and play like that ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One 1797695198
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Can't disagree. Total breakdown of scheme, coaching, and execution. There are no goats here; everyone contributed to this fiasco.
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:32 pm

can't argue with this

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Yep. I agree.

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

The Steelers stole money lol
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 5:03 pm

schillah wrote:
can't argue with this

I can't argue or disagree with this either.

but Stephen A. Smith can still go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned...
Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm

I rank this up there to the Tebow loss. Totally embarrassing. The network switched to the Colts/Chargers game early. I've never seen that from a Steelers ga me when their losing.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:02 am

Well hopefully it lights a fire under their asses and they start wrecking teams.
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 5:09 pm

EbonySteel86 wrote:
I rank this up there to the Tebow loss. Totally embarrassing. The network switched to the Colts/Chargers game early. I've never seen that from a Steelers ga me when their losing.

I agree with you 100% This was a hard one to swallow! I live up here in Washington and had to deal with all the Seattle Shitcock fans giving me hell all week.

The defense looked so unprepared and like shit all the way around! I feel like the offense (whoever was doing the playing at this time) got impatient. They were only down 13-3 at halftime and didn't have to abandon the run in the 3rd quarter. I feel like if our offense mixed up the play calling more, the final score would have at least been a lot closer.

PostSubject: Re: ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One   ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Tear's Steelers a New One
Page 1 of 1