Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJames Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!

Go down 
+7
IowaSteeler927
solardave
FrancoLambert
stlrtruck
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Jazzo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzo

Jazzo

James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! Empty
PostSubject: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Deebo's a savage! I have nothing but respect for this man. These videos in the link says it all. I hope the rest of the team models his demeanor this week and into the future.

http://www.12up.com/posts/4420656-video-james-harrison-crushed-a-workout-at-6-am-after-win?a_aid=40603

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Shit if I had played that game. I'd probably just getting up now. Certainly wouldn't be working out that early. Anyhow, Collinsworth and Michaels were talking last night and wondering if JH is HOF material. I think so. He was a late bloomer for sure but being on two world champions including one where he had IMO the best defensive if not best play in SB history and being the Steelers all time sack leader counts for something. And then there's his leadership and mentorship. Maybe he doesn't go in on his first go around but I definitely could see James as being at Canton.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:57 pm

What deebo wants, he gets
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Shit if I had played that game. I'd probably just getting up now. Certainly wouldn't be working out that early.

I know! He sure makes me feel guilty about the lazy bastard that I am from a physical perspective, lol.

On another note, I wish the media would focus more on players' positive aspects like this, rather than meaningless shit like with AB's FB live broadcasts. We all know that all the drama queens aka new NFL football fans feed off that sissy soap opera shit though.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:35 pm

He's probably also getting ready for another piss test

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

He's deserving of the HOF IMO. A very impactful player for a long time.

However, his negative image of a few years ago will be hard to shake.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
He's deserving of the HOF IMO.  A very impactful player for a long time.

However, his negative image of a few years ago will be hard to shake.

You mean the one where he was the hardest hitting SOB in the league and QBs feared him?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

FrancoLambert wrote:
He's deserving of the HOF IMO.

I may be bias here, but how could he not be? Isn't he the Steelers' sack leader of all time? I know they didn't record sacks in "Mean" Joe's day, but still... That play he made in SB 43 was the best in history imo, but then again, I am bias for the defense.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 4:02 pm

If work ethic factored in he'd be a first ballot HOFer but for his body of work (I think he should make it0 he will probably be over looked.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 am

solardave wrote:
If work ethic factored in he'd be a first ballot HOFer but for his body of work (I think he should make it0 he will probably be over looked.

I'm guessing he gets it but it will take awhile, it'll be one of those draft classes where there's not a lot of first ballot kind of guys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 6:25 am

HOF or not, I hope that when his playing days are done that he stays on as a coach. That kind of work ethic is phenomenal and something the Steelers could use in the locker room.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

Jazzo wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:

I may be bias here, but how could he not be? Isn't he the Steelers' sack leader of all time? I know they didn't record sacks in "Mean" Joe's day, but still... That play he made in SB 43 was the best in history imo, but then again, I am bias for the defense.

Yeah, but his sack total doesn't even put him in the top 50 of all time. Trace Armstrong has a lot more sacks than Harrison does. He had a 3-5 year stretch of outstanding play that might get him in one day. DPOY 1 year, 5 Pro Bowls and one iconic Super Bowl play could be enough, but the fact he was largely a core special teamer for the first few seasons and a guy that needed to have his snap count managed the last few seasons of his career might water down his overall body of work.

Just hope he recovers in time to play this week from whatever shoulder issue he has.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:06 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Jazzo wrote:
FrancoLambert wrote:

Yeah, but his sack total doesn't even put him in the top 50 of all time.  Trace Armstrong has a lot more sacks than Harrison does.  He had a 3-5 year stretch of outstanding play that might get him in one day.  DPOY 1 year, 5 Pro Bowls and one iconic Super Bowl play could be enough, but the fact he was largely a core special teamer for the first few seasons and a guy that needed to have his snap count managed the last few seasons of his career might water down his overall body of work.

Just hope he recovers in time to play this week from whatever shoulder issue he has.

He's fine, he'll play with no issues. I suspect this is a little flavor Tomlin is adding as an excuse to give Harrison his normal rest. Not like Belicheat is honest with his injury reports.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 pm

James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! Nfl-im-not-done-james-harrison-nfl-at-38-years-12758206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!   James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win! Empty

Back to top Go down

James Harrison Crushed a Workout at 6 AM After Win!
Page 1 of 1