Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeArtie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy

Go down 
+8
IowaSteeler927
Master_Of_Puppets
solardave
Wallace108
stlrtruck
effyou515
SteelerFreak58
Hawaii 5-0
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 2:37 pm

President Trump to NFL players: 'Find another way to protest'

ESPN news services

President Donald Trump reacted Friday to NFL player demonstrations during the national anthem on Thursday night, saying that "a football game ... is no place to protest" and calling for players who protest to be suspended without pay.

In Miami, Dolphins players Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson knelt behind teammates who lined up standing along the sideline. Defensive end Robert Quinn stood and raised his right fist, as he did during the anthem last season while with the Los Angeles Rams.

to read rest of article:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24338539/find-another-way-protest
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Geordie wrote:
Damn that predictive text, it's Cheviot.FWIW.

You'll not get me singing God Save the queen and I guess the reason we don't push it that much over here is that if it was forced on us people might question the monarchy more ( and I'll all for getting rid of them)), not like lined up and shot but once the Queen dies just saying to pack in all this nonsense).

I couldn't give a f##k if the players sit, kneel or play with their dick during the NA because I'm currently out of f##ks at this time. life is to short to sweat the bullshit.

the area you call Chevrolet what does it look like? does it have bowties? Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 106674522 f##king with you.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Cheviot is a hill, the highest point in Northumberland on the England-scotland border. It's a bloody gorgeous area, you can walk all day and not see anyone though it's neighbour Hedgehope is the nicer walk with better views. Google College valley Northumberland for a look. I live about 45 mins from there.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 1:12 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
My biggest issue is the villainization of all law enforcement like we're all out to get minority groups. It's ridiculous. How many times have people flat out lied to the media trying to make the police look bad? How many times have the body cams proved these people wrong? Why doesn't the MSM call these people out when they lie? Why is it okay to try to ruin someone's life and career with false cries of racism? Where is BLM, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton when innocent bystanders and little kids are shot up by gangbangers in cities like Chicago? I assure you, gang violence, and criminality are much bigger issues than the literal handful of bad apple cops out there.

Are there bad police officers out there? Yep, there is. There's bad people everywhere, and in every profession. But I don't need to watch spoiled athletes that have had everything handed to them on a silver platter generalizing police/corrections based on the actions of the few. Colin Kaepernick wore socks with pigs in police hats on them, that's an insult to American police officers across the board from a spoiled athlete that hasn't walked a single day in the shoes of the police. If you're going to generalize, insult, and berate and entire group or profession you should at the very least go out and do some ride alongs and see what they deal with every day and every night. But why put in that work, why give anyone the benefit of the doubt when you can play victim's advocate for career criminals and gangbangers?

Thanks for the tough job you do. Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 230572241

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 am

Geordie wrote:
Cheviot  is a hill, the highest point in Northumberland on the England-scotland border. It's a bloody gorgeous area, you can walk all day and not see anyone though it's neighbour Hedgehope is the nicer walk with better views. Google College valley Northumberland for a look. I live about 45 mins from there.

my diversion tactic worked. Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 1797695198 I'm a hillbilly from the tri-state area OH, WV and PA. and yes I know Cheviot is rustic country.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 1:24 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
My biggest issue is the villainization of all law enforcement like we're all out to get minority groups. It's ridiculous. How many times have people flat out lied to the media trying to make the police look bad? How many times have the body cams proved these people wrong? Why doesn't the MSM call these people out when they lie? Why is it okay to try to ruin someone's life and career with false cries of racism? Where is BLM, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton when innocent bystanders and little kids are shot up by gangbangers in cities like Chicago? I assure you, gang violence, and criminality are much bigger issues than the literal handful of bad apple cops out there.

Are there bad police officers out there? Yep, there is. There's bad people everywhere, and in every profession. But I don't need to watch spoiled athletes that have had everything handed to them on a silver platter generalizing police/corrections based on the actions of the few. Colin Kaepernick wore socks with pigs in police hats on them, that's an insult to American police officers across the board from a spoiled athlete that hasn't walked a single day in the shoes of the police. If you're going to generalize, insult, and berate and entire group or profession you should at the very least go out and do some ride alongs and see what they deal with every day and every night. But why put in that work, why give anyone the benefit of the doubt when you can play victim's advocate for career criminals and gangbangers?

Thanks for the tough job you do. Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 230572241

Thanks, much appreciated. Working in corrections and law enforcement in general is starting to become a very, very toxic environment to work in. I can't count the times I've been told things like "I'm glad people are killing pigs, y'all deserve it", or "You're all racist". You get sick of hearing that day in and day out. I do my job the way I'm supposed to, I don't treat anyone differently because of the color of their skin. Humans are humans to me, skin pigmentation means little to me. I judge character based on a person's actions, attitude, and demeanor. Not by how they look, or what color their skin is. Just the other night I had a guy get booked in and he threatened to kill the children of the arresting officers... These are the kinds of innocent little angels that groups like BLM and the MSM want to stand up for. I imagine they wouldn't be so high on these individuals if it was their families being threatened by these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy   Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artie Burns is not happy with new NFL National Anthem policy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3